We should take people from Norway instead of shitholes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-slams-protections-immigrants-apos-220242865.html

Quick, what attribute do Haitians and Africans have in common, that they donā€™t share with Norwegians?

Religion? I think the Norwayians are mostly Lutherans, not sure about the others.

I looked up healthcare in Norway

Horrific costs

under 16 free

over 16 pays a 250 buck deductible then free

If they canā€™t fix you in Norway they will pay to send you where they can for free

yeah, they are gona be coming here in fucking droves

4 Likes

Norwegians think the US is a shithole.

5 Likes

Gee, I wonder why Grabthemby wants to let in more Norwegians.

1 Like

I havenā€™t heard of any Norwegians clamoring to escape the hardships of their country and doing everything under the sun to get into the USA recently. But, hey, when they realize how much better the USA is than Norwegia, hell, let them in, too!

2 Likes

I think they try to come in small boats - but you never hear about it because they usually drown

1 Like

No ( r ) Way!

1 Like

Earlier this morning I saw an article claiming Norway had renamed itself ā€œKingdom of Shitholeā€ in solidarity with those other countries. Itā€™s probably fake news, I couldnā€™t find any other sources, and now the site is so jammed it wonā€™t load.

It was on breakingburgh.com

2 Likes

First, itā€™s important to note that more people are leaving this country for Norway than the other way around. Bloomberg reported that, according to Statistics Norway, 895 people moved from the U.S. to Norway, compared to just 502 who did the opposite.

And according to data from the Department of Homeland Security, an average of just 100 Norwegians a year moved to the U.S. from 2007 to 2016, CNN wrote.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/article194378604.html

1 Like

6 Likes

At least heā€™s not threatening to let in more Danes.

I would be ok with Claire Danes.

But no more Dane Cooks, thank you but we have plenty.

1 Like

Donald Trump denied on Friday that he used the phrase ā€œshithole countriesā€ to describe Central American and African nations during talks with US lawmakers the day before. But one of the senators present contradicted Trump and called the remarks he had heard ā€œhate-filled, vile and racistā€.

Senator Dick Durbin, a Democrat who was in the meeting, contradicted him to local Chicago press on Friday morning. He said Trump ā€œin the course of his comments said things which were hate-filled, vile and racistā€.

Durbin said: ā€œHe said these hate-filled things, and he said them repeatedly.ā€

Heā€™s just bragging how he created fictional planes out of a video game and sold them to Norway.

52 F 35s, and F 52s. Thatā€™s some confusing stuff that only a genius could keep straight. Donā€™t get all up in Trumpā€™s grill for making a mistake anyone would make! Itā€™s not like heā€™s President of the United States or anything!

Has anyone noticed that no oneā€™s talking about that damned book now? The one thatā€™s gonna destroy his presidency?