We could all help Clueman get that down payment togther

Thank you

Jeff have you chipped in?

So you’re not helping, while bitching about people not helping.

1 Like

And while saying he won’t help because he’s a con, he has the retardedness to suggest soliciting cons for help, I suppose that makes sense if you’re insane.

1 Like

I remained stunned that only two of us have ponied up. Not to shame anyone or anything. Or maybe, yes, I do mean to shame everyone here except DM. Sorry guys.

You don’t know anyone’s situation. Shaming.people is what you live for, Lotus.

Equally important, even if everyone at.the board donated $25…Clue would.have all.of.$300.

So, issuist that might help you feel good about yourself…it.does nothing for Clue.

And yet, it.still doesn’t mean others won’t help. Maybe they won’t tell everyone how fucking fantastic they are by donating $25,

Link?

None of your concern.

And when and if I do, I won’t do it anonymously and then tell everybody about it.

And link the b.s. you attribute to me, chickenshit liar.

Is this the best site like this? I know there’s a bunch of fundme type sites, I don’t know much about them though.

I think a lot of the sites we hear about are for smallish business type ventures and start ups, like kickstarter, for example the two sisters I started a thread on “Rising Appalachia” used kickstarter to crowd fund an album they recently released, my son and his movie making friend did a kickstarter campaign to finance a short film they made last year.

I’d ask you what a ‘half assed word something’ is, but it seems oddly meta.

1 Like

You don’t know shit about me, fucking bigot.

No one knows what that is…I already did both things I said I would do.

You are no one to judge. You’ve done nothing.

And $25 doesn’t give anyone license to judge either.

Usually a troall is not so honest about the premise of his attack modes.

1 Like

He doesn’t know anything about me beyond rumor and gossip.

You know nothing about my giving to less fortunate people and frankly it’s none of your business.

Maybe you.can do something for Clue. Obsessing over me doesn’t help him one whit.

I do help the poor. You and Lotus don’t decide if, when and how I do it.

How do you two dare?

Link that post or STFU. I am friendly with folks but have always maintained that Flannel and.Oddzy are my only friends.

Friends participate in my real life.

Whatever, liar.

I don’t owe you any explanations.

It.figures Lotus has a reprehensible asshole who does zip on her side. It says more about her than I ever could.

You don’t do shit for Clue, but she lets you be.her champion.

I wouldn’t let you be associated with my cause for anything in the world.

You are.sullying this entire endeavor you selfish egomaniac

So when did you contribute?

1 Like