WalMart workers fasting for $15

This November, Walmart workers across the country are leading the #Fastfor15, fifteen days of action and fasting at Walton homes, Board of Directors homes and Walmart stores, and culminating in a national day of action on Black Friday. Together with supporters, we are shining light on the hunger crisis facing workers and their families each day and renewing the call for $15 per hour and full-time work.

1 Like

Starve to death, go right ahead. Still ain’t gettin’ $15 an hour to stock a shelf.

Unless you work at Costco then you get more

1 Like

Costco employees a lot less people than Walmart, so good luck with that plan.

Also has a far less turnover rate then Walmart.

Hmmmm could be something to that ya think maybe huh?

1 Like

logical fallacy fuck up!! LOL!!! What a complete and utter maroon LMFAO@UUUU

Yo Dawg, how come how come Mexico’s average income is so much less that Merica’s they got fewer people working and stuff, Amirite?

Crackdawgs first day as a CC Business Instructor, OK Class, today we’re going to talk about one of the basic principals of managing a growing business. Number A, if a Business wants to increase it’s head count, that is add more employees, it must first cut all it’s hourly wages.

Several students in unison silently ‘This guys a fucking moran, I wonder if I can drop this and get into that other class?’

1 Like

So? WalMart has a lot more money to spend.

And bigger stores on average and more of them, etc, he’s just talking out of his ass again.

1 Like

No. It’s irrelevant to the point.

Holy fuck. Did you smoke that synthetic weed? LMAO at that meltdown.

One consumes less when they spend more for something. Costco demonstrates that with its labor costs.

They can’t hire enough to match Walmart’s labor force.

So the question always boils down to the same issue - what do you do with the people you can’t employee at higher wages?

Sorry if I was a bit harsh Crackdawg, here have a tissue…

Surrender accepted. Try English next time.

Wow, I guess someone is just having a really bad day.

You’re unbelievable. First it’s, “Oh, the poor Waltons! They would be ruined if they had to pay their workers more than minimum wage!”

Now it’s, “Costco can’t hire enough employees to become a behemoth like WalMart. I mean, because WalMart is every business person’s ideal.”

I have never said poor Waltons.

Let’s stick to the issue - what do we do with the people we can’t hire at Costco wages?

Raise their wages.

1 Like

How do you pay for what you don’t have money for?

Half of their customers should fast…fact!

2 Likes

Well we did just recently learn that poor old Sam’s widow is only worth a paltry $5 billion