Vote for Bernie!

I can’t vote for a guy who whines about global warming on the one had, then whines about the loss of factories on the other.

If contradiction isn’t obvious, then you need to drop out of society.

2 Likes

Well, I did get a 10K tax refund under Obama, but I’m giving credit to my accountant… whom I’m pretty sure is a CON.

Man, you get silly. Sure - we have more stringent pollution controls so global warming is reduced when we manufacture vs some third world shithole.

Meanwhile, we’ve agreed to cut our carbon emissions even further.

I guess the power grid will just magically stop producing emissions completely to accommodate an increase in production for the consumption that drives global warming.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12642845_1197523493594708_1102425911603226490_n.jpg?oh=e618d578927e037ad2ca151956f28898&oe=576DAB27

1 Like

When do you plan on putting that into practice?

1 Like

your face

Didn’t you buy your house under Obama?

Because alternative energy doesn’t exist is DawgWorld?

So tell me, Roddenberry, which energy source did you have in mind? Dilithium crystals don’t count.

WTF, Don’t tell me you snorted them all?

1 Like

All of them, Mr. “I want my 19th century back!”

So pray tell why aren’t all the countries not beholden to coal not building all these alternative powered factories?

I’ve already posted why in the past. There’s no need to relive it.

I’ll take because they are for $500 Alex.

I’ll take ducking the point for $1000.

It’s a Daily Double!!!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/7486_552245664943229_486579251349461484_n.jpg?oh=eb16cde7d2ca179b9c77ae70dc110055&oe=57406CA5

2 Likes

Yeah, big mistake. I should have waited until Trump was in office. I would probably own a huge beachfront house in Malibu.

1 Like

I heard the other day that Obama is going to slap us with a new $10 a barrel oil tax to help pay for “new energy programs” and shit. He is insuring everybody that it’s not a gas tax, it’s only a tax against the oil companies. Um, dumbass, don’t you think we know the oil companies will pass it right along to us?

Shit like this throws me into a rage. As soon as we get a fukking break at the pump, on home heating bills, airfare, etc… along comes Uncle Fukking Sam to steal it from us.

3 Likes

It seems like every time oil drops in price our state legislature makes noises about raising our gas tax, so far they haven’t done so.

In CA they went one better. They came up with some crazy law called “Cap & Trade” whereby they can adjust the state gas tax depending on how much gas tax revenue comes in. Naturally, as the price at the pump comes down they adjust the tax upward. It explains why gas is always a buck a gallon higher here than anywhere else. No matter how low gas gets elsewhere in the nation, you will never see $2 a gallon here in CA.