Trump's tax records found? Yuge if actually true

1 Like

1 Like

Question, why is Joe Biden paying so much on taxes?

(This isnā€™t a troll, Iā€™m seriously curious about it)

Maybe sleepy joe is one of those losers that plays by the rules.

1 Like

How is a politician making enough money to have to pay that much? Iā€™m glad heā€™s paying his fair share, but seems sketchy that a politician is making that much money.

Or maybe itā€™s just interest from being paid for 180 years of being in the Senate :wink:

Heā€™s not the richest senator by a long shot. I think that honor belongs to McConnell.

2 Likes

Also, donā€™t even start looking into how much income previous presidents including Obama paid income tax on, in the year THEY were elected. Your poor head will cave in.

I remember Hannity and *ucker concern-trolling in 2008 about how Obamaā€™s house in Chicago is worth $1Million, (which really wasnā€™t that huge in a big city), but were strangely silent on that topic in 2016.

I remember a lot noise about Bernie in 2016 about having more than one home makes you as Rich as Besoz.

That canā€™t be right, Boro likes Bernie. How can a politician have that kind of resources? I am merely concerned.

Bernie sold books, which is where most of his wealth is fromā€¦ what is Bidenā€™s from?

Iā€™m not trolling- Iā€™m legitimately looking for an answerā€¦ Holy fuck.

The reality is that Drug Addled, Matrix Wired Joe Biden did ot pay $3 million in taxes, he and his wife paid closer to $300,000 in taxes, more or less in line with others in their strata.

That seems a lot more reasonable, got a link?

Despite what your Cinc says, this is prolly legit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-taxes/2020/09/29/d7afe3a8-027a-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html