Trump Presidency is Over

Worth the read if you want to see the silver lining to this disease. Too bad it takes this disaster to eventually wake up most Americans.

I did read it and have discussed with a few locals. Preaches to the choir. True trumpians are creatures of myth and cultism, not of truth. They will not see nor hear. Fukin lemmings.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is written for Trumpians. I think it’s written for that middle set of independents and the people that voted for Trump reluctantly.

We’ll see.

1 Like

Only the Coronavirus can save us…

1 Like

The big Bubble is is Commercial real estate, think of how many malls and office towers are suffering high vacancies due to the growth of internet commerce. First is was the big box destroying small town mom and pops, now it’s the internets destroying the big boxes.

1 Like

Exfukinzactly.

The article really hits the mark. Accurate and well written. There’s probably more to add. This is truth, yet there are people we come across that would say it’s pure bullshit, and call you worse. I don’t get it. They seem more attached to Trump, than sensible, traditional rational honest conservative values. Trump was and is unfit to be POTUS. From day one.

2 Likes

He’s taking a beating in NY with his real estate.

1 Like

He has taken a lot of abuse and this Coronavirus was an act of God. I feel sorry for him. I think that I will vote for him.:grin: