Trump is coming fer yer weed

Yeah, he’s going to ramp up the failed war on drugs and waste billions of dollars on that bullshit…

If he tries to stop states from taking in trillions he is gona end up in the desert pushing up cactus

1 Like

He sez he never smoked pot

who the fuck never smoked pot?

Jebus, even my wife smoked pot - last person on earth you would ever think it

2 Likes

Fearmongering from yahoo

Trump wouldn’t dare

That would make things really bleak for him

It’s real - not yh bullshit

He’s done coke, tho. Will he step that up?

fucking trump

if he really does that, he loses the little sympathy he had from me

just proving to really being a fucking liar

he said he would leave the states who made it legal alone

motherfucker

And who will benefit from going back to old weed policies, the Mexican drug cartels that were making 80% of their money off their shitty brick weed.

He benefits - got nothing to do with weed - it is just make the fucking police and scum agents stronger - weed is irrelevant - it is about getting more police power to do other stuff

1 Like

Don E 3 hours ago
There go tens of thousands of jobs.
Hide replies Reply 135

Battle Angel 1 hour ago
Roger- The industry here in Colorado has saved towns that had lost any source of revenue. There is a small town about six miles north of the town I live in and it was in dire straights. People were leaving in droves, business were going bankrupt and many of the buildings in the tiny down town were in foreclosure and were boarded up and empty. Long story short a growing operation opened its doors in town. They provided good paying jobs (20$ and hour Plus benefits) in town that had few options for employment . Money began to come back into town, buildings that stood empty were being bought and remodeled and stores opened up. New people bought homes and fixed them up. More jobs were created, electricians and construction workers set up shop. People had hope again, and no longer was your only option for employment working underground in the coal mine. The town now is in the midst of a renaissance, the park has all new playground equipment, its green and is beautiful ( in the summer of course) Downtown is full of shops and stores. Sporting, outfitting and fishing companies have set up shop in the once run down dilapidated boarded up stored fronts. Without “dope” this town would be a ghost town. Turn of the century buildings and homes would be torn down. People would not have jobs. Its beautiful to see the transformation. And its not just oak creek, its many many other small towns in Colorado that have hope and life again. You say “slangin’ Dope aint a job”…well "ain"t is not a word. But I want you to tell that to the people that could put Christmas presents under the tree this year or could pay their heating bill this cold winter.

Transgender bathrooms: States’ rights prevail!

Marijuana: Trump’s the boss of everyone!

Hypocrisy much?

1 Like

What you have to realize is that marijuana has ruined a lot of people’s lives though.

Yes, it has ruined the lives of people who were imprisoned for its use and/or sale by a government controlled by profiteers.

3 Likes

How many lives has prohibition ruined? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you think we could have weed substituting every other drug in the world, except booze and alcohol?

Even alcohol and tobacco could have weed take its place, but that would severely impair personal liberties

Cocaine, though. That one, man, I’d be hunting down and dropping chemical weapons were they were planting coca plants. Does Coke still use un-cocainized leaves in their soda? LOL

But seriously, people dealing crack, 30 years hard labor.

The ones using it, 2 chances if caught. Supply them with the best weed to help him quit. But 3 strikes, 10 years. If won’t stop traffic if you don’t cut its financial supporters. Same for meth. But then you have mushrooms, LSD and whatnot.

See, this shit never ends. I just thank heavens for not being in a position of some justice prosecutor or a judge, man. Too much responsibility and karma

I’ve done a little coke, nothing major, not in a long time, probably wouldn’t do a line of it today if offered because of all the shit it gets cut with… never been addicted to it, never went psycho or anything from it lol… Never smoked it except for a little dust in a joint once or twice which I couldn’t even tell did anything. I’d guess chewing coca leaves or making a tea from it would be a nice mild stimulant.

They’ve pretty much already tried all of your suggestions and it didn’t work. :slight_smile: