Trump impeachment

Yeah, so?

1 Like

God thinks he’s so smart,

giphy

Trump doesn’t care about the harm our enemies cause us. He’ll side with whomever will make a deal with him.

That’s exactly what happened in the Ukraine, he wanted something done and coerced them by withholding much needed aid.

3 Likes

Aid that was signed sealed and all but delivered by Congress and The Pentagon, as part of an ongoing arrangement

1 Like

Whatcha thinking there, bubbles?

2 Likes

Is this impeachment still going nowhere?

The House just voted to “formalize the inquiry” or whatever the fuck it was the GOP had been begging for for weeks, even though there is no provision for that in the rule book, it passed and the wheels of Justice continue to turn.

Even tho the gop was begging for it, they voted against it. Smfh

2 Likes

That was only so that they can tell their ignorant constituents that they did.

More winning.

Looks like the Articles have passed the judiciary committee. I think the House convenes on the 18th? December is turning out to be rather spicy :wink:

What I’d like to see is an investigation that continues until next November, and maybe one article per month being forwarded to McConnell for him to wipe his ass on. Next month, one more article.

Maybe some high level investigator official type can indicate in late October that there is an open investigation into something interesting, like was done last time.

1 Like

Donny has officially been impeached on one account of abuse of power! Voting for the next article, obstruction will be later.

:metal:

So you will have the sads twice

Why would I be sad?

Dirty politicians shouldn’t remain.

He is guilty of obstruction aswell!