Those of you that haven't been around the boards forever

I mean, honestly. He has you all sniffing his ass every day. It hardly seems to me he’s being bested.
Billdo would be protecting you to ban him. It’s a “mask”. A comedy. Shouldn’t people be laughing - not getting upset. :smiley:

I see.

Hasn’t he reduced you all to the meme’s level with the cursing etc.? I think, as an objective observer, that he is winning.

Cool!

By melting down and reducing himself to the racist troll?

That’s winning to you?

No - by dragging you guys down with him. Notice that some posters remain composed and haven’t become embroiled in the Con-troversy.

1 Like

Some of us, for better or for worse, like to engage or banter or even “fight” with the moron troll, it goes back to the days on Yahoo, when people used to say off the wall and often obnoxious stuff to each other, you’re probably too old to remember.

Oh please.

I’m sorry no one is interested in you.

Well, okay - if that’s the way you prefer to pass the time.

[quote=“Oak, post:48, topic:8587, full:true”]
Oh please.

I’m sorry no one is interested in you.
[/quote]I suppose no one wants to hear about the Chantrelles I found yesterday then. :cry:

Furthermore, if you think Boob having to call for help just to deal with me, posting gun pics on a taunt is winning…I don’t know what his loss would look like. Challenging Billdo to a duel? Your analysis is weak.

If a poster is seeking to command the attention of the board then I’d say he’s doing very well. If you get dragged into the drama, who is the sucker?

The person that has to call out an SOS

yuor mom! Lulz!

but not the people that get pulled into all that bullshit? You should have seen the pride you displayed when Rabbit wrote that THEY were PWnT by you. SOS? :laughing:

I wonder what Johnson Woodcock would have to say about all-a-this?

Enyways - the archery range awaits.

:stuck_out_tongue:

So what? They came here with a plan to make me feel awful. They were reduced to racial hissy fits, flailing offense and the inability to stand on their own.

You just take their side because you vicariously enjoyed their.bigotry.

Do nawt. :angry:

and I am hardly taking their side by saying they have brought you to their low level.

Shut up, Herb :neutral_face:

:laughing: Who’s Herb. Reference to a commercial?