The Official College & University Self-Pwn Thread

Reedies are in a class of their own.

1 Like

That pic of Billy Idol looks like the “I Like Turtles” kid.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13686498_10153847003165765_4012282198571760201_n.jpg?oh=affab1b0f76ff3234e064f21e6e49718&oe=583292D6

‘What do haircuts have to do with being an astronaut? I’m getting suspicious.’

Gotta get one of those for my x-wife.

1 Like

They also have the ICK and OCK mugs just for men:

Starling - did I ever tell you about this exhibitionist I used to work with. She was a fairly attractive young woman who had cultivated an air of accidental sloppiness - the kind that would result in her clothes suddenly falling open or off, all entirely unintentional of course. My lone experience came after we had gone to a local deli for lunch and on the way walking back, she fell slightly behind and when (exactly at the moment) I turned to wait for her, her dress which wrapped around, blew open like a cape. Nice bod. Anyway - she never even noticed I had seen this happen, already being involved in re-collecting her clothing. It was all very natural and accidental. Others had similar experiences, but never were these malfunctions intended.

I am fairly “flashy” when it comes to my husband which has resulted in a few accidental flashings and when I am dressed in a sloppy manner, which I’m usually not, some things have happened but I wouldn’t say I’m an exhibitionist. I say that but that doesn’t apply to in my home.

You know - because one can understand a single incident, but when it starts repeating in various forms then…one might wonder.

Why - what is your opinion, Charlie Brown?

Lucy be turnin you in Doc, fer practicing without a license.

Seems like a case for Troi

These are accidental incidents over YEARS. My best friend used to flash people in cars, drive around topless, moon people. SHE was an exhibitionist. Me? Not so much.

Have you ever gone to Mardi Gras in New Orleans?

I see snivalry is not dead.

1 Like

Maybe you could get your husband a cable guy uniform and do a little role play this weekend.

[quote=“Starling, post:15, topic:15176, full:true”]
These are accidental incidents over YEARS.
[/quote]Oh, I know - that’s what made me remember the young woman from my work many years ago. :wink:

Speaking of sniveling… if yer gonna troll, fukkin TROLL. This weaksauce is unwholesome. and quite unseemly.

Nope.

and yet in all the many years of shopping, my pants never fell off in aisle 6, or even in the parking lot. Oh sure - I do some nude on-line shopping but I always manage to keep fully clothed in the brick and mortar places.

They fell off in the parking lot :stuck_out_tongue: