The long term effects are incalculable

How does that kid’s death have anything whatsoever to do with Clock Boy? You can think Clock Boy has a case and also believe the parents of the boy who was murdered deserve a billion dollars.

You never stop with your claims to know what others are thinking. And your claims are almost ALWAYS FUCKING DEAD WRONG.

1 Like

she must be trying to emulate the more bizarro aspects of Crackdawg reasoning.

1 Like

Hey, Oak. Is this thread about you offering a home to the family of the murdered kid?

1 Like

You know you’re right, I was just reading in the TOS the other day that you can’t express an opinion about someone unless you are willing to put them up in your home.

1 Like

Precisely.

Seems as good a place as any to post this.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12239751_409063742625257_8636806540178948462_n.jpg?oh=4a4ae2ed3d05b3bac5aca8a6d52bab6c&oe=56ACA0AE

Why are trogs always on the wrong side?

1 Like

People change.

Benedict Arnold was one of America’s great patriots and most notorious traitor.

Why is “nuance” something Libs only pay lip service to?

1 Like

So, Bin Laden was good, and Raygun and Thatcher were good, and then they all changed?

Depends on your perspective.

From my perspective, all three of them were always bad. I don’t believe people’ fundamental morals change in more than a very small percentage of people.

Libs forces this whole thing by wetting their lib panties cause some little raghead brings in a clock. They were stupid enough to make a big deal about it instead of putting the kid and the clock in a room til they could figure out whether either one of them were gonna go boom.

Fuck it… Now they can pay for their stupidity.

No, only five million. Already paid. Here’s an excellent summary of THAT stomach-turning case.

And he’s dead.

It ain’t LIBS that are going to pay though.

I only lived in Chicago for a couple of years, a few decades back. But my pals who are “Chicago boys” are all in agreement that NOTHING about this case is surprising…it’s the way The City That Works, works. Always has been.

But there is no racism in the United States.

That’s the Fox “News” mantra. Why do you think you need to blame liberals for that bullshit?

There is lots of racism in America. Anyone who says that’s a fucking liar. Blacks are racist, whites are racist, EVERYONE is racist in one way or the other. We all want to feel superior to everyone else, and think we have good reason why we are.

In truth, we’re all the very same. In the famous words of some nigger or another… Cain’t we all jess git along?

“Dude, you shot 16 times and hit him 16 times, LOL.”

“Best shooting in my life!, lol.”

I disagree that everyone is racist. Every group has racists among them.