The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

Considering jetliners are basically made out of Toothpicks and tissue paper, I would expect it to look like that.

umm k… looks fake as fuck to me, and what about the shots that don’t have the CGI animated planes in them?

So the planes weren’t hijacked and crashed into the towers? The phone calls from passengers, flight manifests, tracking radar, etc, etc was all a highly orchestrated plot?

All faked, down to the “live interviews” with the fake scripted “witnesses” on the ground.

1 Like

Great piece of work here… best 911 documentary…

The issue is whether the Western media, most obviously that of the United States, can be manipulated in order to bring about a military deployment; and if so, how this can be done.

~Stephen Badsey, British Secretary of Defence - from his research paper “Manipulating The Media”

1 Like

Yeah. Or since. Never has a fire on an upper floor of a skyscraper caused an entire steel building to collapse so perfectly before. Or since. Just that day, and just those two buildings. And then a third building, for no reason at all, except – sparks!

What’s it like living in a world where you can’t trust anything?

1 Like

Trust is for morons…

2 Likes

Fiction is way more fun, eh?

1 Like

If you’re buying the official bullshit story, then you’re the one living in the fictional world. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can just think of a hundred things I’d rather ponder than conspiracy theory bullshit like what makes paint dry and grass grow.

1 Like

It’s obvious to me you’re not the type that could even begin to handle the truth about much of anything… freakin catholics. lol

The World Trade Centre has a unique architecture with steel supports on the outside but if you want to talk comparibles, where has there ever been planes flown into the upper levels of buildings to compare structural reaction?

So the plane made out of aluminum foil as @D_M said, busted right through those steel supports to dissapear inside the building? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can handle the truth if we could ever truly know what it is which we can’t because even if we did, we wouldn’t believe it. It becomes about accepting something that seems reasonable enough to be the actual circumstance. In the case of 9/11, two planes flying into two buildings seems like a reasonable event

1 Like

Here’s a skyscraper that burned for 24 hours and didn’t collapse…

Around midnight, on Saturday, February 12, 2005, a fire was detected on the 21st floor. The fire spread quickly throughout the entire building, leading to the collapse of the outermost, steel parts of the upper floors; firefighters needed almost 24 hours to extinguish it. While seven firefighters were injured, nobody was killed in the fire, which was arguably the worst in Madrid’s history. The fire was blamed on an electrical fault.[citation needed]

The city council of Madrid covered the cost of demolishing the remains of the building, thought to be some EUR22 million (USD $32.5 million). Demolition was completed in August 2005, and a replacement called Torre Titania was built from 2007 to 2011.

1 Like

Physics would support that event, yes.

Um…

Yeah, guys trained to fly cessna’s who skillfully maneuvered huge jet airliners into a couple buildings, and pulling off some crazy aerial maneuvers to do so, yeah that seems reasonable… so does all that baby jesus bullshit they fed you LOL>

1 Like