The counted

I remember my old boss at the coast sitting in his office one afternoon shooting the shit with an old friend of his that owned a gun shop, this was either just before and right after Obama was installed in Office, The gun dealer is telling Dick how his sales have just skyrocketed and he was having a hard time keep his shelves stocked, especially with Ammo (I forget what it was but at the time there had been a hiccup in ammo production which further fanned the flames of the paranoid gun buyer) Anyway Dick asked gun guy why the big spike in sales, and gun guy said that a whole lot of people think Obama is going to take guns away, Dick said I’ve never heard any like that, gun guy says he hasn’t either, but as long as his customers believe it, that’s good enough for him, then they both had a good laugh.

Let me settle this dog,

If Obama had total fucking power he would take every fucking gun

that is a fact

And I fucking hate the NRA

Case and point!

I have nothing more to say

when sweet hillary takes the guns and isis cuts yer nuts off and sticks them down yer throat remember what side you were on in the gun debate

Well If ISIS cuts off my yarbles, I might be able to sing soprano, so I’d have that going for me, which is nice.