The counted

Here’s an interactive scoreboard of extrajudicial executions by cops, to help you keep track. It updates regularly, so you might prefer to bookmark it for yourself.

2 Likes

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13566915_851060267747_8825870639734879282_n.jpg?oh=7fbe8d7191181ea553c5dcfeb5d21ff6&oe=57F317BD

(If you don’t like this in here, you can’t delete in Norm.)

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if these things are false flags OPs put on by the NRA to sell guns, gun sale spikes seem to be the only constant. Other than disaffected young (generally white) men wanting to make a statement of some kind.

Gun folks do seem to make a huge profit whenever reasonable people ask for reasonable measures against this sort of events…

Reasonable measures?
HUH?

Like ban anything with a barrel or a trigger

That’s yer fucking reasonable measure?

Like I told that other anti-gunner - I could kill more with 3 small canisters of fucking propane

Link to anything with a barrel being banned, tia.

And unfortunately, this is what happens when cops are too nice and comprehensive

The guy was going to jail for loud music, resisted arrest, cops didn’t use tasers or pepper spray, drunk woman whore did a scene and made things worse and worse.

The guy wasn’t going to spend more than a night in jail, and that because he resisted arrest. Remember that murderers get less than a year here if their story is good.

But instead, his dad decided to play thug, pulled the cop’s gun and killed him, only to be killed by the other policeman.

Read the mother fucking bills and report back - tell me what they say - ya can’t fucking do it and you know it

Could not be any more simple

TELL ME WHAT THEY SAY

YA CAN’T FUCKING DO IT

LMAO

SUCH A SIMPLE REQUEST

Well however it happened, I noticed they’re sure going to milk it for all it’s worth and it’s funny how the cops who are the bane of the nation are suddenly all a bunch of “heroes.” Seems really convenient.

Well some of the Rocket surgeons on FB say it was a false flag op to distract us from HIllary being acquitted by the house, or something convoluted like that.

So what would you consider a reasonable bill, BD?

Felons - wife beaters erc, wackos and potential terrorists - can’t get guns - but

must be an appeal process

Leave fucking clip sizes and weapon types be.

Any bullshit like in the other bills where sub section 2A in para 9 of bill xxxx is included but notwithstanding bill of para 14 sentence 3 of bill xxx -

Cannot be more the a page long.

Nuff sed