The Cold That Keeps On Ticking

I have had a bad cold for the past 4 or 5 days, a deep lung one.

You can leave get well cards on this thread if you want.

:grin::grin::grin:

Get well man, I’d rec smoking a lot of pot, it will help your body fight it and cough up that lung.

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon!

Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids, and take a couple aspirins or the analgesic of your choice and Paypal me $500.00, Pronto, before I send you to collections.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m just getting over some thing that lasted 2 weeks. Started with sore throat, moved to upper chest and hung out there - dry cough, light body aches, no fever really. Everything in slow motion. Only caused me to stay in on one day. Couldn’t sleep more than 4 hrs/night until a few days ago. Lack of sleep is the biggest enemy of recovery.
I think I got it in NYC from filthy city people after a week of having to get up early to get shit done. Lack of sleep, run you down. Lack of sleep keep you down.

Get better soon, LB.

1 Like

I still feel run down from the one I got and it’s been weeks.

1 Like

I talked to a guy last week who’d had it 3 weeks. Young guy too.

Sounds about right.

Vitamin C, echinacea, ginger, and drink some apple cider vingar in water. Take probiotics.

First consult, free of charge.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought you would say. lol

Thank you, it’s taking awhile. I think that I have either Walking Pneumonia or Tuberculosis.

It sounds a lot like what I have except that I fell tired and I have a lot of phlegm.

Yeah, I have been playing that game of trying to figure out where I got it from.:slightly_smiling_face:

Dude! Go to the doctor!

My husband had the 3-week flu, too. Amazingly, I haven’t gotten sick. Prolly because the low-level at which my immune system functions has me constantly doing powerful natural remedies.

Now, I have a friend who has been sick for months. She went to her doctor and he said: Just the flu. Finally, still sick, she switched docs and the new one said she has Legionnaire’s Disease from the air conditioning in the building in which we both teach. He put her on Z-Pack, I think.

This could get interesting if there really is Legoinnaire’s on our campus. WTF? I told her she needs to notfiy someone. I don’t know if she’ll follow through.

1 Like