The Academies continue to turn out idiots

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/06/us-afghanistan-attack-congress-idUSKCN0S01S420151006

1 Like

Why u hate Merica

Great. Here we go again.

It may surprise the naive, but war is not a controllable situation, and mistakes will be deadly.

We’re at war in Afghanistan again?

Be that as it may, I just hope for Merica’s sake, that this doesn’t distract the Ben Ghazi Committee from the important work they’ve been doing the last 17 years.

They rely too much on tech - this ain’t Gettysburg where a cannon shot fell in the wrong spot

My statement stands - most of them want their 10 minutes on Fox

I would level the Academies and start over - The first change being no appointments by scum politicans

The Six path is the only way

Yes, the Taliban took Kunduz, and attacked the Faryab provincial capital.

Why don’t the targeting computers just use Google Maps?

Uh, Tango Delta, that’s a hospital. Are you sure?
Hey, the Afghan Security Force sent the address. Hit it!!!

It was prob info they got from one of the people they pay thousands for info from

Six way is the only answer - these fucking people are an embarrassment to the past military leaders

1 Like

The Taliban has a practice of taking over and waging attacks from hospitals, orphanages and elementary schools. The whole idea is to try to get the security forces to respond and make them look like baby killers. Normally they don’t, but occasionally shit happens.

I am sure all the surviving family members will so relieved that shit happens

After the Academies are torn down I would ship the rubble to China - no trace must remain so as to not insult the good ones that they did turn out

Rebuilding will create lots of jobs fer yer illegals

1 Like

I mean, a Doctors Without Borders hospital, fer fuck’s sake.

1 Like

So what’s it like to rain death form above?

I know. That’s just how vile and soulless the Taliban is. The time before it was an orphanage.

1 Like

Doctors Without Borders says this is a war crime.

NATO should get the hell out of Afghanistan, and when the Taliban takes back over, they can be Doctors Without Heads.

2 Likes