Thank You for Smoking!

Mike Pence, The US Vice President, Has Said He Doesn’t Believe That Smoking Kills

2 Likes

While 9 out of 10 smokers may not die of lung cancer, 94% of all lung cancer cases are related to smoking… and quite a few more will suffer smoking related emphysema and heart disease.

3 Likes

Glad he won’t mind my weed smoking.

1 Like

There are only a few things out there that they actually know without a doubt that cause cancer. Cigarette smoke is one of those things.

Pence is a fucking moron.

1 Like

1 Like

NSFSnowflakes

Now just to be fair, the fact that Mike Pence has received bigly political donations from the tobacco industry is merely coincidental.

1 Like

Tell me that isn’t true.

I wish I could.

Say what you want about Trump but Pence is by far the bigger problem of the two. His religion, his ignorance, his ill thought carelessness, his disrespect for women’s rights, and his ability to deny the factual makes him by far the more dangerous of the pair.

1 Like

I’'m inclined to agree, but some of the goons he’s put on his staff, the people whispering in his ear, like Kelly Conway, like Steve Bannon and a few others.

Yeah that’s going to be a problem. I guess it is on Trump because he’s surrounded himself with these clowns.

1 Like

Trump on his own, based on comments he’s made in interviews and the like over the years, comes across a lot more liberal than the Trump we saw on the campaign trail, then look at the alt right alternative fact gang he has, oh boy, it’s going to be a very weird 4 years.

1 Like