Texas Shooting

Yeah, simple math explains that.:slightly_smiling_face:

They are almost a daily occurance in the US. Do you really see them as ā€œexceptionsā€ these days? Exceptions to what exactly?

No troll, dog. Iā€™ve expressed my view. Some folks just donā€™t like someone expressing what should be their view better than they do.

ā€¦but if you had been you know that I was not trolling anything, but rather holding back the flood of irrational manhate with rational analysis.

PS to Spoon: Iā€™m glad you started to pick up on the discussion I had anticipated in an earlier post (military aggression relation to domestic violence - domestic having multiple meanings) but you left off far too quickly with no resolution.

I am encouragedā€¦
ā€¦I am encouraged by the women coming forward and exposing people who have abused them - though I should not like to see witch hunting or emasculation of the male population result, but rather the restoration of respect that should naturally be accorded women in a healthy society. ā€¦and not because they are as good or equal to men at man things or develop attributed that are masculine, but because they are valued for being female and contributing the things that women do in balance with the masculine elements.
If women only seek equality in ā€œbeingā€ the same as men then the unhealthy imbalance we are already experiencing will only be amplified.

Iā€™m encouraged, if the reports are true, to hear that women are elected in larger numbers than ever, because frankly, I trust them on balance, to consider the good of the people in a community before profit and power. Menā€™s explorative/outward-looking instincts need to be tempered by female instincts toward family and security.

This countryā€™s history of theft and acquisition has been fueled by male aggression, and I doubt that most would be willing to undo history and its many atrocities if it meant losing all the material advantage we have, but with that comes the domestic disturbances we are struggling with today. We donā€™t need expansion today. Who could argue for it? ā€¦but you can not simply undo what millions years of biological evolution have produced. You can not love fire because it cooks your food, gives you light and heat, helps you shape your metals, but complain it needs a fundamental makeover when it escapes the hearth and burns your curtains.
Women, with the support of sympathetic men, need to continue to step forward and assert themselves, but not by taking a testosterone bath and competing with men on their field of play, but by tempering and balancing the masculine w/o diminishing it.

Damn - I almost forgot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITxrfSIZ4w

Speaking of Obama,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0fVf5CsCc

1 Like