Teenager refused lung transplant because he smoked marijuana dies after failed surgery

Marijuana kills again!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-refused-lung-transplant-because-235754820.html

Was the marijuana smoking attributed to the weakening of the lungs?

a battle with a heavy flu led to pneumonia, before he then contracted the rare fatal lung infection

1 Like

So there is no proof otherwise?

My mother got the flu, smoking contributed to double pneumonia.

That poor kid. Fuck. I hope his parents sue someone’s ass off.

Before the teenager died Hancey’s father, Mark Hancey, remained adamant his son was not a frequent cannabis user, and claimed the doctor at the hospital had been less than considerate when explaining that his son would die.

He alleges a doctor told his son: “You will die. You better get your affairs in order,” at which point the teenager broke down in tears.

1 Like

Yeah somewhere it somehow became ok for the straight and narrow piss tested and approved dumb fucks to deny pain medication and medical treatment to people that smoke pot… When I went to the ER they treated me like I was some heroin addict off the street.

1 Like

An old friend of mine he’s on the hydrocodone and is ok with it, hell he’s retired and like 68 years old if he needs 4-6 hydrocodone a day then what the fuck anyways right? He has broken his neck in the past and did pipe fitter bullshit for decades, he probably does have some real body pain. He could cut his opiate use in half probably with weed but they test him every time he goes to the doctor and if they find weed in his system they’ll totally cut him off his opiates. Like really, you can’t have any heroin if we catch you smoking dope? WTF kind of shit is that…

You should have taken the marijuana syringes out of your arms before you went in.

3 Likes

Why did the treat you badly?

Because I’m hippie as fuck. :slight_smile:

I fuck with people who look down at the way I dress - I talk really some stupid stuff and then say something really intelligent - It stops them in their fucking tracks

If I ever have to go again it’s Frank Gallagher mode all the way.

1 Like