Talk about taxes we should not have to pay!

Legislation must be passed to limit the amount of our taxpayer money spent on the Trump family’s golf trips, vacations, and business trips—and on future presidents’ expenses.

Pass the “No Taxpayer Revenue Used to Monetize the Presidency” (No TRUMP) Act.

2 Likes

Move on is still around?

Wow…

Um, yeah. Moveon has been consistently active and has millions of members.

IMO, my taxes going to pay for Trump’s golf trips is tyranny – taxation without representation. He is not representing my needs or wishes. He’s not even a legitimate president. He lost the popular vote by three million, the states he won were gerrymandered, and, well, RUSSIA. And how do I benefit from him trips to Mar-A-Lago, and Melania’s extra security in NYC?

Time for a revolution.

After Obama won I thought they had finished their work. I mean what were they moving on from after 2008?

Obviously you know nothing about them. Like I said, they have been a consistently active progressive force since they formed during the Clinton administration.

Please stop derailing my thread. This is about the millions Trump is spending to take weekly vacations. Something he vowed not to do – remember?

So I just looked into them. You are right they have been around for almost 20 years. Damn I feel old…

Are you disappointed that the man who swore he would neither golf as much nor take as many vacations as Obama did is now golfing and taking more vacations than Obama ever did? And you’re helping to pay for it?

2 Likes