Speaker wars

Say goodnight Oak.

Goodnight Oak.

az_nikon aka az_sketchers (sic) used to paint you as being a “gang bangriss”, hence my spelling correction. He was also the admin at BY, who passed some years ago. he was also wildwestmachoman and crazybob.

1 Like

I don’t recall him doing that. Interesting to know he was a bigot too.

I remember…

Ha ha very funny motherfucker. Where is the bigot now?

The bigot’s dead you’re still livin…

1 Like

Damn straight.

Yeah, not as theAdmin but some of his duals were bigots for sure. However, I always gave him props for (1) never trolling with the panel or abusing people he disagreed with, and (2) having a bulletproof server that the TV morans never could overload or otherwise fukk with.

Bigotry comes from somewhere. It doesn’t just appear in characters. I don’t buy that shit. As for not abusing the panel, that really isn’t that hard. Anyone of us can do it.

You always give these idiots hacker cred when they have zilch… Look, this shit isn’t even on an ssl and they’re not capable of doing jack shit and never have been…

That script AZ moron was running was full of security holes and hadn’t been updated in eons and it was still bulletproof to the fake tv hacks.

Those clowns weren’t hackers, not the ones who went on “raids”… their idea of a raid was to flood and necro, just middle school stuff. And, try to wallpaper the joint with high bandwidth NASA images. They didn’t even know he was running his forum outta the broom closet in his office (which was in the data analytics business and had a giant ass server that would handle all that bandwidth easily.) I agree that his forum software was ancient and full of holes, but nobody thought of that. We’re talking about “raiders” of a very primitive sort.

1 Like

I ain’t saying he was or wasn’t a bigot. Hellz, he was an old yahoo troll so I never bothered myself over the question.