Speaker wars

Day 2
The Mexicans next door blasted us out last night with their super blasted mariachi country party but this morning we had City Girls Pussy Talk blasting at 8am and have been rocking out since… they’re probably still passed out and sleeping right through it… Next… I move my speakers into the living room that shares a wall with them and really rock them out. Hope I woke their kids up.

The Mahavishnu Orchestra turned up to 11 is always a crowd pleaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_bkS5VVaA

One could always begin with the opening fanfare to Also Spracht Zarathustra.

1 Like

We’re playing stuff like WAP, Pussy Talk, Get That Head Get That Bread Then Leave…

1 Like

xrated stuff since they’re a family.

1 Like

Don’t fuck with my people!

I’ll have you know it’s not personal. They always play loud music because they’re happy.

They probably just think you’re a morning person. :rofl:

2 Likes

lolz… omg it’s so true, I really have no beef with them other than their loud ass bass shaking my table.

1 Like

And they have no clue you’re miffed.

lmfao…

1 Like

It’s totally rude and inconsiderate though… they might be nice happy people but it’s pretty shitty…

Yeah, I would go knock on their door and ask them if they don’t mind turning the music down.

I get it, I really do.

Immigrants often come here thinking freedom means a free for all.

I see that in many immigrant cultures.

I’m still thinking about writing that book that will be along the lines of Computers for Dummies

I might call it America for Immies…lol

1 Like

We don’t want to be that person but it’s like wtf don’t you understand that you have neighbors right next door… who aren’t being loud as fuck all the time.

I had a wall-neighbor who used to shake my house, about the third time he told me not to come to his door no more. So I started asking the boys in blue to do that instead. Didn’t last much longer than that.

1 Like

I’m just going to move my speakers into the living room if it keeps up and really blast shit at times when they’re asleep. To where it rocks their whole world… I have better speakers but mine are in an end room but that can change.

I’m not calling the cops and getting someone killed for loud music… hell they’d probably get the wrong door and shoot me…

2 Likes

Yep.

I was a new mom when the lady next door had her soap opera on her big ass new giant tv…

I went next door and said, do you mind turning down the tv, I know you like The Days of Our Lives, but when I can tell what you’re watching, it’s too loud.

lol

She did. After that I was always careful what walls my bedrooms shared with the neighbors.

Our master bedroom shared a wall with their living room and the tv just on the other side of my wall.

Hey if he tells me not to knock on his door I ain’t gonna be the one to knock on his door. It’s his choice. Cops didn’t cause any consternation other than telling him to turn his music down.

Is it every night or mostly weekend nights?

it’s mostly every day and night… last night they were partying or something and they were especially bad… it’s quiet now… we’re quiet people… we’re only being loud because they are…

Do you guys share a landlord, as in a condo or apt complex?

landlord, small apartment complex