So Who is Fishing Today?

Think I’ll go catch some of those river Smallies. Good day to be by the water - about 90+ out there.

been doing a little work outside, 85 here and high humidity… hotter than fuck.

I think I’ll actually put in the AC tonight. Haven’t used it in 2 years, but since LB isn’t here, no one will ridicule me for the indulgence. :laughing:

Just fetch a window fan the hits the curtains and blows down on ya - by 2AM you will be freezing - a whole house fan is best - no need fer air except in the heat of the day

I don’t leave an AC on - just cool the room enough to sleep. I know people who leave them on all night - I don’t get that. As long as I’m not sweating I’m good.

Ya only need the fan - i got no a/c in the bedroom - by 2 am I got two blankets

Okay - I’ll try the fan tonight.

Maybe

I might go fishing over at Calvin’s they have a pretty good Fish n Chips on the weekend.

I gotta kitty litter container full of beer and ice AND IT’S FUCKING 92 DEGREES

Why the fuck would I want to go fishing

It would mean going OUT THERE -

Shit, I remember sweating to death as a kid in the heat with no AC, even late at night on hot days it would be 85-90 and humid. Doesn’t matter how many fans you have in the windows if the air is that hot and humid. AC is one of the best modern conveniences ever created. Another thing I just don’t like all that humidity in the house. I keep that shit below 60% inside.

1 Like

I bought a solar package last year and my electric bill went from $300 a month to $15 a month. So now I keep the fucking A/C at 71 degrees night and day. I have to knock the icicles off me when I leave the house.

2 Likes

Yer not fucking listening - ya put the fan in the window - you put the bed under the window - you have outside air blow in and hit the curtains and blow down on you - by 1 or 2 am when the temp drops to 65 you will be freezing yer ass off and even before that you will be comfortable

What kind of solar package?

PS: Got me a really nice Pumpkinseed. (proudlyshinesimaginarymedalonchest smiley)

The low tonight is 65 and it hasn’t even started to get hot out yet. I’m guessing you have a little bit cooler summers in your neck of the woods. Sometimes the low is 85-90 degrees… no fan is going to give you relief no matter how many windows you have them in.

With our set up the fan is blowing into the curtains and right down on us

I do have another little fan if it is like 80 in the bedroom

And I despise hot weather

I outa take a fucking pic to show you what I mean - now it’s 79 in the bedroom

Solar4America. Roof panels. Bought rather than leased. Granted, the cost of the package means I’m really not coming out ahead right now, but eventually it’ll be paid for and then it’ll be like having free electricity. At least now I can go about my life without worrying about leaving a light on for an extra 10 seconds. Utility rates here are brutal.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying , I’ve done it, lived it. It would work great here on a night like tonight except it would bring the humidity in too… but I’m telling you it gets so hot in the summer here that you’d be fucking miserable trying to get by with a fan in the window blowing hot humid air on you, been there, done that, lots…

I don’t think I will need the AC or fan tonight. I started to get a bit chilled on the ride home this evening when it dropped to 74 degrees. I got involved sorting through my medical claims and bills anyway, which by my calculations add up to

a really fucking lot so far.

We have the best health care system in the world, why do you hate Merica?

OKC back up by 6.

PS: Because ObamaCare. Never had a deductible before that shit.