Six, PA needs volunteers to

“Signed it” means the agreement. “Ushered it through congress” means cheerleading it to a victorious vote in congress and signing it into law. She’s arguing that I said he didn’t sign it into law. I never said that. Shit - unlike her, I was an adult and paying very close to these things in real time, Starling. She’s dusting off a now old history book and making her acquaintance with these things for the first time. Nobody doesn’t know that Clinton signed it into law - as any good conservative would be expected to do.
Her argument is from one who until only 2016 was vehemently chastising people for not voting for the lesser of two evils. Now she is the world’s leading proponent for voting 3rd party. :laughing:
Get it?

He DIDN"T sign it, you ass. Bush 41 did. :fuckingeyefuckingroll)

No, actually, I have been paying attention to politics since I was 12. I was paying attention to Clinton and his cheerleading for NAFTA. I found him despicable then, and I find him despicable now.

You are trying to rewrite history.

I believe I said TWICE in this thread that more CONs voted for NAFTA than Dems. But that does not mean Clinton isn’t very largely responsible for NAFTA. He is. And he’s a criminal, IMO. And again, I never once said that the whole thing didn’t start with 41.

Gaslight McTinyhands.

He didn’t - he never touched it at all - and therein laid the problem.

You’re an idiot.

I hope you know that you are agreeing with Lotus’ misuse of “Signed it”. You guys should kiss now.

Gaslight McTinyhands.

Replaying a vid of the signing.

Who signed NAFTA? Clue - it wasn’t Clinton although he did usher it through a Repukelickin congress.

Okay - so I think you dunces are finally agreeing with me. Bush 41 signed NAFTA and Clinton ushered it through congress. Good for you. You’ve learnt today’s lesson. Of course it should have only taken 5 minutes, not 5 hours. :laughing:

He is saying that.

LTR.

Are you calling Doc a gaslighter now too?

That’s what she calls people whose logic she can not undermine.

Okay, you are kind of wrong there. He ratified it. (That means he signed it.)

Oh, so when he says “Clinton didn’t sign NAFTA” he’s saying “Clinton signed NAFTA.”

Thanks, Gaslight McGee.

What he’s saying is there is a difference between “signing NAFTA” and “ratifying NAFTA”.

Gaslight that you moron.

Google search “signatories to NAFTA”
results:

I clearly said, more than once, that Clinton signed it into law. And Holly Tinyhands said, clearly, “He didn’t sign it.”

You’re out of your mind if you believe the claims you have made in this thread. If you don’t believe them, you’re gaslighting.

Starting at 25:30, you can watch Clinton sign NAFTA into law.

That’s because he didn’t sign it. He wasn’t there, Bush 41 signed it.