Shit, just found my dream home

Don’t get me wrong, the place we have is definitely a little nicer, in a nice neighborhood, with lots of nice neighbors, right next door, there’s more jobs around here but I don’t want any of them. I like it, but it really sucks spending most of your money on fucking housing… it’s not that fucking nice. Plus I hate this everyone in a huge hurry to go nowhere shit around here, costs out the ass, crime out the ass just a few blocks away… half the town is fucking ghetto to the max. Fuck this shit, I’m working on moving to the country and eating lots of peaches.

3 Likes

Make them throw in the riding mower

1 Like

holy shit, I was street viewing around town there and ran across this one… is that a fucking dog house on the sidewalk? Love the tarp window too… but hey, they gots DISH Network…

I see they haven’t gotten very far with their worn out tire Collection, they must not have lived there very long, is the house a Repo?

I don’t think anyone would want to repo this one.

1 Like

Throw this out back…LOL

1 Like

So I called the bank today and the bank manager guy who has given me two loans in the past on a yay/nay basis… was out until middle of next week… so I was talking to his assistant, young kid, showed him the place, etc. he thought it was a steal too… So he’s like can you come in and get the loan applications and all that shit? I’m like man, do I really have to fill out applications and shit, Calvin has given me 2 loans in the past one for a house and one for a car on a yes or no basis, no applications or bs like that, I think this place will be gone quick and need to snatch it up ASAP… he’s like yeah but there’s all these federal regulations on home loans that we have to follow now… but he might be able to do something for you… So fuck me… thanks a lot LIBS… lol

Troll Valhalla was run out of a place like that.

Smart guy, fuck paying a fortune for some house that they’re going to steal from you in the end anyways.

Another great thing about this place is you could probably just go throw something like that up on it, no permits, nothing, and nobody would say shit except… oh he’s probably growing weed in there. lmao I’d ask the village people first though and I imagine the response would be something like why you asking us? Put er up…

1 Like

I would put up a large grape arbor along with the fruit trees and the garden. That’s just a personal preference.

1 Like

Definitely plenty of grapes, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries (even though I don’t really like blackberries) and strawberries… probably a few apple trees, and some peach trees, millions of peaches. I’m thinking that type of stuff behind the house… which has a lot of room too.

If I get it, I’ll probably remove whatever trees are in the middle on the side section and have a farmer bring a tractor over and disc it all the way back for the first year and plant that whole fucking thing…

Peaches for free?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

2 Likes

Check out how much property it is, don’t know how big it is exactly, an acre maybe? The square I’d have is at the bottom up until where you see they’ve got like a field behind me.

lol yeah that’s what I was referring to…

My gf and I went over to her grandparents earlier to talk to him about it, that guy is a house flipping mofo… he gets a new house every couple years, really nice houses and makes them super nice… He just got him a new one in March, first time I’ve seen it, super nice place, huge house, probably a $300k or more home which out here is a lot, already nice but he goes in and totally redoes them, he has most of it done already, anything that isn’t like new gets replaced… huge piece of property, that goes way way back, with a couple sheds and a big nice barn… he also bought the piece of property next to it in the deal so nobody else could… for like $56k… unreal… but I guess that’s what you can get done if you have cash on hand.

Anyways, they thought the house I’m looking at is a steal, and a good idea for us, he told me when I manage to get a hold of the realtor that has it, tell her I’ll be there in 3 hours, check it out, sign a contract and give her some earnest money…

WTF did everyone go on vacation or what? Banker is gone until next week, real estate lady doesn’t answer her phone or respond to emails, the fucking real estate company she works at doesn’t answer their phone at 10am. This shit is irritating, I want my shitty house.

4 Likes

It probably sounds crazy but with that much land I think I would make an outdoor shower or maybe even place a tub, with curtains if needed. You can remain surprisingly warm, even in the winter. I went to a ski resort once with an our door heated pool. The environment around your head remains warm.

A redneck swimming pool sounds nice but I don’t wan the whole town over at my house.

1 Like

I’m starting to think Billdo and FRW are the same person but alternate personalities