Sewing - wackjob attacks me

A fucking year ago I made a comment on a video where a women was patching jeans

I made a nice comment about sometimes using painters tape to hold the patch was easier then a lot of pins, but hey, yer way is fine. I got a like

A fucking year later some wackjob sez if I fuking know so much why am I even watching the vid and I shud make my own (not the creator of the vid)

A sewing video - mind you

It’s a crazy world out there

1 Like

There are sometimes some amusing convos on the YT.

It’s sewing - not politics or guns

fucking sewing -

The innernets have infected everyone’s minds. All the people who have all their lives tried to live according to social norms and not melt down right and left for no good reason have come to the innernets to vent like crazy after all those years of being moderately polite. It was just too much for a lot of folks.

And then there’s the younguns – the ones raised on the innernets. They have no finesse at all. It’s all spew, 24/7, with them.

1 Like

YouTube Comments is pretty much troll central anymore. Doesn’t matter what you put up or comment on… there’s a good chance some dickhead is going to try to draw you in.

I don’t know - I have never seen a troll on a sewing site or engine or carb rebuild for mowers or saws - or car stuff I have looked at - never

It’s morning in Merica.

1 Like

I guess I haven’t happened upon any of the channels you frequent then. If you see any comments by Dingleberry_Mint in the future… that’s not really me.

Ok, the next site I go to figure which pins to short to get ABS brake codes I will look out fer ya

Perhaps you should procure yerself a large quantity of good sturdy denim

Sew yerself into a flurry

Construct yerself a high quality camping domicile

AND GET YERSELF IN IT

1 Like

Nice to see the leg humpers stick together - you deserve each other