Say it aint so! The NRA wrong?!

So what?

WTF is yer point?

1 Like

Take some time to really think about it.

I’ll bet you can figure it out.

OK.

A commie website posted commie stuff

yep, that’s it

2 Likes

No shit. The Daily Kos? LMAO

Just think if the guy had gunned down Mercer. The Daily Kos would have said he should have been prosecuted.

That story has been reported by quite a few outlets, so stop yer sobbing.

It proves nothing either way

just another fucking AW

I once worked for a Fortune 500 company which sent out, by e-mail, a daily newsletter to all (many thousands) employees.

They sent it “BCC”.

One day, somebody in the newsletter office screwed up and sent it out “CC”.

The difference being, if any message was undeliverable, the system sent a notification TO ALL ADDRESSES. Naturally, each NOTICE then bounced off each undeliverable, sending ANOTHER round of notices to all addresses. It cascaded, gaining strength, and in seconds, crashed the company’s servers.

The point? If “good guys” start shooting at anyone with a gun, you’ll quickly degenerate to a situation where the good guys are shooting at each other. The carnage could be much higher among good guys, bystanders, and cops, than if

2 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’ Lion, someday in the very near future we will see that happen.

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10999693_618953878243252_8337579643258271118_n.png?oh=dd3a5107cd833b4ab17c77f3829fefa3&oe=5691B783

fuck yuo conz!

Let’s make prostitution legal. Maybe all these crazy virgins will quit shooting people.

Maybe their parents should stop making pussies out of all of them.

I think it was Roose that posted a thread about some entitled geek loser who blames women for his woes.

It’s a simple answer…Hey loser, she’s out of your league. You’re not entitled to a 10 if you can’t attract her, flabby ass.

1 Like

Already is in Nevada on a county by county basis.