Rave in Oakland turns very deadly

I always plan my exits no matter where I am - I wuda walked out of this party - this is a fact

WTF
“If you were not familiar with the building and the way that it was, if you were going there for a party, you wouldn’t be aware of the maze that you have to go through to get out,” said Danielle Boudreaux, a former friend of the couple who ran the warehouse.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/04/death-toll-rises-to-24-as-recovery-continues-at-site-oakland-warehouse-inferno.html

When will people learn to look around before they go into an old fucking firetrap of a building that is clearly not a safe space for a crowd of intoxicated partiers?

30 dead is only the beginning.

Fuck, I plan an escape from every where I go - first thing - I wuda never stayed in that place for more then 3 mins

• just the thots I posted earlier -

Shuda had a better title

No prob, I’ll merge.

But seriously, always have a fukkin PLAN. If yer flying, always know where yer gonna make yer forced landing if the engine quits. If yer walkin down the street and a buncha teens is walking towards you, always know which one of em yer gonna kill first, second, etc if they throw down on you. If yer in a crowd, always have a plan to kill everybody in the room if you need to…etc, etc.

And the plan fer that place in Oakland would be “un-ass this firetrap at once and don’t come back.”

The wife thinks I am half nuts - always looking at how balconies are constructed or escape routes in places where it is obvious - we did not make it to old age not planning for ways out or whats coming at us - when ya gotta breathe toxic air 10 seconds is an hour

And always put on clean underwear, in case you end up in the ER.

Check the wiring Normus

Owner pissed his place burnt

Pic b4 fire

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oakland-warehouse-operator-sparks-outrage-for-mourning-loss-of-venue-not-victims-193226659.html

1 Like

He had a lot of cool shit but that’s way too much shit to own. A friend of mine has a ton of this kind of stuff too, not as much as this guy had but a lot of shit… He doesn’t have room to display it all. I have a little and used to have a lot more that I had collected traveling but sold most of it to him.

keyword “HAD”

fucking wires runnin all over hell - unreal - no boxes fer lights

1 Like

Probably had the whole place running on an old 60 amp fuse box… then brought some DJ with a 4,000 watt power amp in…

Sadly gays have a long tradition of overcrowding tight spaces with things that don’t belong in there…

1 Like

I’ll take your word.

2 Likes

I saw that shit

I feel like beating that guy until he’s only a blood stain on the floor

Seriously

And you people pick on people like Trump

That bastard in a bonnet there should have a date with Negan and Lucille.