Question for the Ladies of the Board

Lotus Bud and Starling, have you found yourselves feeling more “Romantic” during this campaign season, does seeing Trump make you horny in other words?

I would laugh at that if I weren’t busy throwing up.

How about you men on the board who swing both ways?

1 Like

I would tie off my own jugular

1 Like

Now that JJ and Wampler are gone I really don’t think there are any gays or bi’s on the board.

I’m bi.

Like Lotus, Trump makes me want to puke. Hillary doesn’t do it for me either.

Who’s Wampler?

I think you should check with Duke on that.

Bromoseltzer aka Boromokot (or something like that) He was a high school kid nliving in the Seattle area, enlisting in the reserves while he was on here, he’s now wrecking Corvettes and chasing young girls, doing his thang, i’d guess he must be early 20’s now.

aka David Wampler He was always pretty open about pi. if anyone objects I’ll delete

Oh. Of course. I always called him Bromoseltzer. Didn’t know he was Wampler. But, yeah, I remember him posting pictures of himself and his gf, etc, so I doubt he cares about his PI.

No biggie. He doesn’t care so it’s all good. Same for me. If I put something out there on the open board it means I don’t care… so feel free to repeat it, Rick… uhhh… I mean comeatmebro.

Check with Duke on what? Wait… he’s not a pillow biter, is he? Damn, I never would have guessed… not that there’s anything wrong with that.

You’re bi? How does that work with your man? I mean… I wouldn’t particularly care if my wife was bi-curious, but I’m not sure I would actually want to be sharing her.

He gets to participate in the sharing so there’s no complaint.

I never knew him as Wampler - Just as a witless fool, and speaking of witless where the hell is Joe and Doc

He’s gone downhill…

http://www.10tv.com/article/man-charged-connection-12-fires

Wow, he really has gone to seed, that goatee is not a good look for him.

Is that really the same guy?

no, it is not