Poison Ivy

Did ya go to the doc?

I ordered some Jewelweed soap which should get here by the 11th though 14th. The local shop didn’t have it. I think I’m seeing improvement - I’ll be prepared next time but there isn’t going to be a next time. Starling might like some of the jacquard silk scarves when I’m gone.

If the rash is gone when the soap arrives, make sure to rub some ivy on you again to see if works :innocent:

1 Like

Only if I can tie people up with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRfRITVdz4k

I was thinking I might cut you off.

I am mending well now. Skin needs to heal up a bit but the weepy itchies are pretty much gone. Thank you, all my friends at CBT, for seeing me through this crisis with your info and loving concern. I learnt quit a bit should I ever go simple and walk nekked through a patch of the ivy again.

Won’t happen though.

Okay - and let’s add this as a late recommendation from a friend. Looks like it gets good reviews.

http://www.domeboro.com/about-domeboro/

Fuck maybe my immunity is wearing off… I was just outside weeding some garden beds and come inside, usually my arms are itchy after doing that shit and I’ll have a couple mosquito bites etc. so I’m scratching my arm and look down and I’ve got these weird lumps that itch like fuck… and where I itched is all red too… hope I didn’t get some poison ivy/oak shit…

Reread this thread - there is all the info you need here.

Act quickly - do not delay.

Thought’s and prayers!

Is there poison ivy in your beds?

I think it’s just bug bites that welted up, looks better already.

Could it have been nettles?

I don’t think so those just usually sting like a thousand small needles covered in burning poison.

But in a good way.

sometimes I get itchy when my weed plants hit my skin

I’d be surprised if it was poison ivy or oak.

Not me, I got some cheap bagged top soil and it has all kinds of shit I’ve never seen growing out of it.

I have poison ivy 6 months of the year - it’s like we have become one