People Who Break the Law are SCUM!

Well that’s fortunate, you can call everybody here ‘scum’ and not worry that they might take offense to that. However, your ‘real life friends’ would be disappointed to find out you consider them to be scum. I assume you are no more honest with your real life friends than you are with folks here.

What are you babbling about, scum?

It’s way beyond your extremely limited level of understanding.

Clearly beyond your ability to explain your own stupidity.

With no knowledge of my friends, YOU are asserting that I think they’re scum.

Can you be more stupid???

Are you claiming that none of your friends have broken any laws? Ran through a stop sign, drove above the speed limit, lied on their tax return, entered the US illegally…?

I don’t think my friends are scum, or they wouldn’t be my friends.

You already stated that everybody who breaks the law is scum. Apparently you have as friends the only people who haven’t broken a law.

Huh?

fixed it

And then the lawbreakers whine they aren’t treated fairly.

Spics and niggers do that regularly. They are all scum.

You started it because your an attention whore like your ghey butt buddy Valarie

1 Like

No, I started it for the reason I stated. Why are you progs all liars?

I am a proud scum lawbreaker.

I smoke illegal weed, I have driven a car whilst drunk as hell I have been in public fights, I have run red lights, I have threatened my neighbors, and I’ve spit on the sidewalks.

And in each case, I felt no remorse.

You also revive long-dead threads. Ain’t that against the law?

If so, I again feel no remorse. None at all.

True, one day soon I shall go to Hell and suffer eternal damnation for my sins, but Imma have some good stories to tell around the old brimstone fires.

I miss Billy. He really stirred things up without going too far.

He’s a moron.

How uncharitable to speak ill of the dead.

Oh. Gee, I sorry. :cry: