People Who Break the Law are SCUM!

I never stated, “Only scum break the laws”. But YOU did. Now you have an entire thread dedicated to that stupid statement and are given ample opportunity to either retract your statement [I advise you to do this] or stand behind it and openly call all of your friends here ‘scum’. Unless you can honestly find one who has never broken a law, then that individual will be granted amnesty from your scum moniker.

You made blanket judgments about the black people in Baltimore, over and over.

You judge people all the time.

Irrelevant to the thread topic and just a desperate attempt by you to deflect from your exposed stupidity.

You are more than welcome to judge people, as you did when you claimed that ‘Only scum break the laws’. If that’s your judgement so be it. I’m just sharing with your friends here that you consider them to be scum.

The topic is “People Who Break the Law are SCUM”

you said you make no “judgement”

but you do…some of the people in Baltimore were lawbreakers

and you judged

it’s the same issue

lawbreakers
scum
and
judgment

So expound more on your profound statement that ‘only scum break the laws’. I find it fascinating.

Thank you for admitting that you judge too.

It’s an important step. A leap in your case.

More deflection. You said ‘only scum break the laws.’

Do you stand behind your blanket statement or do you retract it?

You have no leg to stand on in questioning me.

You JUDGE all black people as “niggers”, I think that’s worse than the word scum, yes really.

You made the statement: only scum break the laws

Do you stand by that statement or do you retract it?

It’s a very simple question.

Do you stand by the words “nigger” and "spic"and by your statement that you’re not a racist?

More deflection.^^^

How do you think Comeatmebro and Billdo feel about you calling them scum? I mean I’m sure they don’t really give a flying crap about your insane ramblings, but still, you are alienating some of your friends.

It’s completely relevant.

You won’t stand up to your own behavior and want to question mine?

Go fuck yourself.

More deflection and more foul language. Looks like a meltdown to me…

Meanwhile, you have clearly stated that Comeatmebro and Billdo are scum. That’s harsh.

I’m not melting down.

I’m saying it like it is, you’re a judgmental racist sexist piece of shit.

More melting.^^^

You know what else you said? Here: only scum break the laws

pure deflection on your part

Were the rioters in Baltimore “lawbreakers”?

If yes, are they scum or good citizens?

Um…go look at the OP, you are losing your memory as much as you are losing your mind.

Now get back on topic and tell everybody here that they are scum.

So are only black lawbreakers “_________”?

Your desperate attempts at deflection are noted. I still feel bad for all of your friends whom you consider to be scum. :frowning:

I don’t have friends here. I chat with people.

Friends are people in real life, weirdo.