Ozium Odor Eliminator Spray

This stuff is supposed to be great for like when you’re driving and smoking a joint and get pulled over, or you’re getting high before someone you don’t want to smell it is coming over. A quick spray of this I hear quickly neutralizes the smell and they won’t smell a thing… gotta get some…

http://www.amazon.com/Ozium-Eliminator-Sanitizer-Freshener-ORIGINAL/dp/B000CSWCAG

Wish that shit was around when I was a kid. We used to toke a lot in my friend’s basement in the winter when it was too cold to be partying outside. He had a Mom who was like a fukking bloodhound, so we would use a “sploof”, which was basically an empty toilet roll stuffed with dryer sheets. If you exhaled through the sploof out a cracked window you could eliminate most of the smell. I say most, because we did get busted a few times and his Mom would always ban us from the house for like a month. No fukking fun trying to smoke and enjoy a high when it’s -10 outside.

1 Like

Yeah it would have come in handy back then, we were always sneaky about smoking it in the winter too and would never smoke joints in the house. I’d like to have some of this just for like right now when I’m smoking a joint and it’s reeking up the room and probably other parts of the house…

I don’t know if that’s true but I have smelled that shit before. It’s odious.

Yeah we had that when I was in the Navy,( we had to do a lot of stuff when smoking out in the barracks, putting towels under doors, opening windows etc) it does hide smells pretty well, but it does have it’s own unique aroma too.

Same with the “smokers candles” you can buy at Bed, Bath & Beyond. They are based on the same consumption principle and have ozium in them. They leave off sort of a citrus smell that lingers for maybe 15 minutes. I would imagine the spray doesn’t linger nearly that long.

I never bought bought any of the ozium spray, as I recall it was pretty expensive, I used Lysol, did more or less as good of a job.

so I got a couple little cans of this, expensive but just a little spray seems to be really powerful, don’t really care for the smell of it all that much but it might come in handy sometime.