Only 18 people shot in Chicago last night

That is crucial information for him to drive his agenda with.

A lot of latin gangs up there too…

Seems very few of these guys can shoot worth a fuck though, always hitting some kid nearby instead of their target.

1 Like

Probably little to no training on how to shoot, adrenaline and then having to hold your gun all gansta like, besides the fact that pistols are not that accurate at more than 10 feet away.

The Latin Kings are the most feared in Chicago from what I’ve heard.

Latino gangs by far dominate the LA scene, but the Asian gangs are known as the most violent.

1 Like

I used to think this shit was all over drugs but after looking into it more it appears that it’s mostly emotionally disturbed younger people… like 16-24… for mostly ridiculous reasons and tit for tat bullshit. You killed one of ours so now we’re going to come shoot you type shit. I guess all the older guys to tell them to cool their shit, lay low and make money selling dope are all locked up.

Maybe and if not probably at one time, it sounds like alot of the gangs up there have broken up into smaller block by block gangs and they all hate each other.

It’s that way here too. No more just Crips & Bloods. It’s 9th Street this, 14th Street that. There’s a Wikipedia page that lists the hundreds of LA gangs and it’s being updated daily. Shit, some even have their own YouTube channels.

1 Like

In a rare moment of lucidity Hillary once called them superpredators. Of course she has now walked that back…

How many were white? Starling is keeping track to strengthen her argument that all whites should be disarmed.

Oh I don’t discriminate. Mark me down for “all Americans”. Ya’ll can’t be trusted.

Only 2 dead and 9 wounded from yesterday afternoon to 6am this morning…

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20160629-story.html

It’s still springish, all the young mens are probably still busy getting their gangsta gardens planted and weeded etc

That’s what they should be doing instead of killing each other and selling Mex weed.

That was not nice

now my wall will be higher and have more Orcs

Calling people Orcs isn’t nice either.

:smile:

I am not calling people Orcs

Orcs is Orcs out of the Trilogy

They are not people

I will send them lunch of folks I don’t like with the Trebuchet

I know I know. When I’m feeling really crappy, I put LoTR on. Vigo makes me feel better.

Will he be in your world?

orcs are, I believe, turned elves.

1 Like