On Hillary emails- Ed Snowden was Right

State Department denies her claim that it okay’d private account use. Ed had said that where there is smoke there is fire. I hope she goes down in flames on this - Bernie earns nomination, now leading Trump by 15 points in polls. It will be a bloodbath as Trump’s capitalizing on the misfortunes of defaulting homeowners hits the fan.

How many fucking fucking time do I have to post it?

(C2F4)n

I met this guy at the Dog Park a few weeks ago, after chatting about lawn care, old dogs etc, we ended talking somewhat about the CIA that he neither confirmed nor denied having worked for, but he kept talking about stuff that seemed like CIA. This all came up when we talked about work, he says he works for Erickson Aviation, a good size Helocopter outfit here abouts, they are known for their work in logging and fire suppression, and that they bought out the Helocopter assets form Evergreen Aviation as that empire was crumbling Evergreen has been long rumored to have been a CIA Front…

Anyway, to get to the point, I asked him about Snowden, he laughed and said Snowden was “Working” and more than likely had no clue who he was working for and why…he also said something I had wondered about how could a low level functionary like Snowden access all the info he accessed, unless it was sanctioned or set up for him to do so. A phrase he kept saying, is no one really ever knows what is going on, you never have the full picture.

Minor problem - what about the 100’s of thousands of muzzers being flown in nightly by theOne

This whole election show - to me it’s like a new Vonnegut novel - a very entertaining read.

(shhh, that’s a secret, need to know and all that)

It could be her own party is ready to dump her. I doubt there is any party person that doesn’t have a bomb collar around their neck placed there by their own people.

so is he one of the guys dumping the pesticides on people out in the forests?

I don’t think this dude I was talking to was a Pilot, but yes, spraying loggers with poisons is one of the things they do. aside from taxiing mercenaries around etc.

1 Like

It’s fer the bettermint of yer masses