Okay Roose, here is something for Reggie to riff on

Oh, I know exactly what it means, dearheart. I like you too. :wink:

Okay, Forrest.

1 Like

Lotus, you too had an honored roll in one of my dreams. I gave you quite a pleasing and comfy form. I always see you as fair/blonde with slightly soft, plump (not fat) thighs. Eager and playful you were.

Holliday, this is getting pretty creepy.

1 Like

I threw up in my mouth.

I don’t know how many times I have to say I am not blonde.

You can say it all you want. The visual impression has been created over many years. I am sure that everyone has an imagined physical form they match to the various posters. That’s the one I have of you. Nice round medium sized boobs with small/medium pink nipples. A pleasant and lively smile. Straight shortish hair with straight cut bangs in front. Blue eyes.

1 Like

creeeeeeepeeeeeeyyyyyy

Why - it’s a very nice and positive impression.

I like Holliday’s Lotus impression.

I see her as a brunette, dark eyes, just bit of thickness about the middle but maintaining a nice firm round ass. Haven’t quite nailed down the breastals. Maybe nice plump ones like Holliday seems to like going by the pics of fat broads he likes to post, but I’m thinking perhaps more of the smallish, perky types, with nice pencil eraser nipplage.

Whaddya think?

Oh, and the voice … voice is very important in a woman for me. I imagine Lotus having a voice like Kate Pierson, and if we ever fucked, we could do a duet like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRyEkOfQSg

Well, I was talking about his ability to riff. And I said he was a rank riffer. Not being a guitar player, you wouldn’t understand the magnitude of this as insult.

Insults from friends is high praise indeed. At least I take it that way. Don’t confuse poor Lotus with explanations I don’t need. She is just a woman, after all, and can’t understand such things that men do in the proper context.

:laughing:

Oh, so “riff” wasn’t a metaphor for his rants? Gee, sorry, Oh Wise One. Of course, I am just a simpleton, and your wisdom is so difficult for me to grasp. I will shut up now.

^^^ the QUEEN of imagined slights has spoken.

^^^^^^^
The King of “I’m going to dis you yet again and then claim later on that I have always adored you.”

Read the exchange again, Adored One. You dissed yourself, and I merely offered you a graceful way out of it.

I don’t think you understood my initial response to you, @E_Normus_Johnson. At all. It had nothing to do with your use of the word “riff.” It had to do with your hope that Rigid might be less rank (at anything). I was wondering why you would expect his character/behavior/skills to improve. I wasn’t confused by your post, but rather by your unwarranted optimism.

You were simply eager to display your superior nitpicking skills, and thus ignored what I was actually saying, and chose to condescend to me, as usual (“you wouldn’t understand…”).

No, I was merely trying to defend my word choice, a metaphor you chose to restate in your own words and then feign not to find my original comment very comprehensible. I’ll not waste any more time with this nonsense.

Nor will I.

C’mon, you whiners! It was just getting good!