Oh yeah, women are terrible and can't get along

Yet, they don’t do this to one another…

NORMAN, Okla. - Four high school wrestlers in Oklahoma have been charged with sexually assaulting two other wrestlers on a bus.

Officials with Norman North High School have said an incident involving students from the school occurred as the junior varsity wrestling team was returning from a tournament on a bus on Jan. 9. The victims are 16 and 12 years old.

Online court records show an 18-year-old, a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old were each charged Monday with three counts of rape by instrumentation. Another 17-year-old was charged with one count. Court records do not list attorneys for any of the teenagers.

And on this very board, the boys are constantly calling each other out as “fags”…and we all know who the main culprit is…a LIB

Norman, Oklahoma.

2 Likes

It’s a scientific fact that 98% of all Wrestlers are fag.

2 Likes

I read on the internet where all wrestlers liked to wear tight clothes and wrassle around with sweaty men.

I think I read that too, they like to cuddle and grab each other in bear hugs and wrap their sweaty thighs around each others heads and sich.

1 Like

So… are these perps niggers or spics?

1 Like

White.

Per usual.

The article should have said they can read and write and count past fiteen. Then I would have known they were white.

1 Like

Oh yeah, the fact that they haze the younger and the weaker didn’t give it away.

lol

No, niggers are known to harass the weaker, especially if they outnumber the weaker. To be honest, the fact that these are wrestlers should have been a giveaway that they are white. Wrestling is way too much work for most niggers.

1 Like

Inorite?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/02/13-charged-in-hazing-death-florida-am-university-band-member.html

O rly?

I wonder what hints at your whiteness?

Never you mind that some of the most lauded athletes in the world are black. Must be because they’re lazy.

Niggers are well known athletes, if it involved running or jumping. It’s in their genes. Wrestling is a whole nother sport and takes mental toughness and strength and stamina and strategy. One simply doesn’t go out for wrestling, yell out OOOGA BOOOGA MOTHERFUCK, and chimp out.

1 Like

Aren’t there black MMA/UFC type athletes?

Lots of balls in the face from what I see…how ghey are wrestling and MMA?

Try it sometime and report back.

1 Like

Why would I want to do that?

I don’t like most people that much without wrestling. Wrestling =Gross.

Just thought I’d put the idea out there… you know… chicks wrasslin’ and getting all sweaty together.

dis custing

I was sitting on the light rail this morning, just looking at people…most are meh, whatever…but some human beings really freakin’ disgust me

I used to be an MMA fighter, until I accidentally killed a guy. Now I have no desire for it.