Oh my roommate and I were laughing so hard at the dumb trumpers

we used to rent a room from in Cotati… had tears rolling lolz… We’re hoping they lost their stupid fucking Transam or whatever the fuck it was they went out and bought when we started renting a room from them. They were such typical Trumper dumbfucks, almost every stereotype of a Trumper dumbfuck hillbilly… She was hateful and toxic, he was just a dumb sexist oaf… both totally useless wastes of life, chain smokers, shiftless, she was a drunken pill popper, with the worst fucking loud voice ever… like Edith from Archie Bunker on crack… his best friend was like this inbred dude lol… and his mom would come over sometimes she was like an old Dolly Parton… probably the nicest one of out of em. Holy fuck the bullshit we endured in California…

We were hoping she lost her fucking new transam we were paying for and that he has to drive her to work in this piece of shit old Trumper truck lmfao…they were so mad when we told them we were out of there lol… she was threatening us with a lolsuit and shit… lolz

Sorry, you didn’t live in civilized California.

1 Like

A lawsuit for what?

Not giving them any notice before we moved…

Oh well…

1 Like

I’m just here to say the last Trans Am was in 2002.

Highly doubt they were Trumpers, unless you don’t know cars.

Cotati certainly has a mixed bag of folks.

may have been an 02, but new to them, it’s not sounding like these were the stereotype filthy rich Marin County peeps.

Makes sense. They’re cool cars.

Last Fbird I drove for a while was when I house sat for a dude our on tiger mtn south of Issaquah. Was a 72 with the 400 HO engine, 3 years old at the time. I sneered at the package cuz of weight distribution but I probably put 3 tanks of gas thru it in a couple of weeks and it was actually pretty well sorted out, considering. Biggest fukin 4V Rochester I ever saw.