Off to the shoppers

Hopefully no RR in podunk today

This is not an attack on the girls

BUT FUCKING EVER NEVER FUCKING NEVER

Get in line behind a female of any age in a gas line

This tip is based on years of observing sich

If only gas stations could have people outside, near the pumps just waiting to jump in and assist you.

She pumped her fucking gas then got ready to go and musta lost something - she jumped in and out her car 27 times looking for it, it was a bad idea to get into that line

They know how to pump gas - it’s the fucking around afterwards with purses and sich

I’m guilty of a bit of this. I pump my gas, get a receipt
with the gallons on it, and when I get back into my van
I write down the miles since my last fill up.

When did you become your father?

Jeez, thanks. It goes back to when he let
me drive his car on a daily basis.

A habit I’ve never bothered to ditch as it
does no real harm.

Pity my other parentally derived habits aren’t
as benign.

You could pull up into a parking spot before doing all that… but then writing down a number doesn’t take 10 minutes

Years in the car biz taught me that “our fathers generation” was big on keeping those kind of automotive records(generally in one of those little spiral notebooks that fits over the shades, whereas todays generation you just don’t see it that often anymore.

What’s a spiral notebook

Technically I guess they call them spiral “Notepads”

Used to be very popular with Car Salespersons.And the older generation of male car drivers.

I was makin a joke

had one in first grade - but bigger - cause the pencils were like fucking trees

Or your hands were just small

1 Like

Another piece of advice concerning the girls at supermarkets: watch out for the quick stop, especially the quick stop and backup maneuver.

These are the ones that will fit in a shirt or inside jacket pocket.

I’m a fucking champ when I’m out shopping.

If at Costco, I get my card out while I wait. I move, move, move. I don’t stand around in the middle of a freaking aisle and take up all the space. I move out of the way.

Gas, same thing. There’s always a line at costco. I have my costco card and debit card ready to go.

When I drive, I’m driving. Not texting, not talking to someone on the phone, etc. I’m ready to go when the light turns green.

Maybe a little intense, but I’m trying to get away from the vast majority of stupid motherfuckers out there.

4 Likes

Yeah, have the cards ready - some do - fucking guys who don’t pack the stuff when they can freaks me out - unless the have a disability of course

It absolutely astounds me that people will wait for the last second to dig out their cards and such

Like motherfucker you just had 10 minutes

1 Like

It was worse back when they then proceeded to write a check

1 Like