Nov 21 in Columbus, Sparty vs Brutus for all the gold

Big Ten takeover: Ohio State, Michigan State top AP poll
9m - COLLEGE FOOTBALL OHIO STATE BUCKEYES +9 more
Associated Press
Ohio State is No. 1 and Michigan State is No. 2 in The Associated Press Top 25, giving the Big Ten the top two teams in the rankings for the first time since 2006.

The Buckeyes received 40 first-place votes after a lackluster victory against Northern Illinois on Saturday. Michigan State got seven first-place votes.

The last time the Big Ten held the top two spots in the AP poll was November 2006 when Ohio State and Michigan went into their annual rivalry game Nos. 1 and 2, respectively.

No. 3 Mississippi made a big jump from No. 15 after winning at Alabama. The Tide dropped from No. 2 to No. 12. The Rebels received 11 first-place votes.

TCU is tied for third with Ole Miss, and Baylor is No. 5.

Notre Dame is sixth, followed by LSU, Georgia, UCLA and Florida State. The Tigers received one first-place vote.

With no real starting QB, MSU challenged Ohio State’s manhood and ran them over with 203 yards rushing and limiting Urban Meyer’s boys 132 yards, the lowest total of his coaching career. 3 out of 5 vs OSU and 7 of 8 vs Michigan.

Fuck you Brutus

Congrats on the Big W, it sounded like the only points OSU had were off a couple screw ups by Sparty, I meant to google it.,but why wasn’t Cook playing?

I guess most of the whole OSU Team has gone into total meltdown mode after the big lost.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/urban-meyer-s-buckeyes-collapse--turn-on-each-other-after-loss-to-michigan-state-022315237-ncaaf.html

Amen

Cook took a big hit vs Maryland last week and landed on his throwing shoulder.

15 sophomores in the Political Science department just announced THEY are leaving because of the playcalling too
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oh noes, if the Sociology Majors start pulling out, they’re going to have real problems.

This well may have been the BEST sports day that didn’t involve a Stanley Cup. Barcelona destroys Real madrid from noon to 2 in front of 600 million people worldwide 4-0. MSU goes in and eats their spinach and run 51 times for 205 yards and make the vaunted OSU defensive line eat their press clippings. I thought at the beginning of the year MSU’s defensive line had the chance to be one of the best ever. Maybe they can but for one day they were utter green monsters. MSU tends to win 4th quarters. In the B1G title game vs OSU in 2013 they only gave up 108 yards passing. OSU had something like 11 yards in the 4th quarter of that game… They gave up I think 24 yards to Stanford in the Rose Bowl in the 4th. Even though it wound up 42-41 they shutout Baylor in the 4th quarter of the Cotton Bowl. Love that defense!

And later tonight the Wings won in OT on the road after playing the night before.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh, and tee hee, I’ll bet these two will have plenty to talk about next Saturday before the game, like how Michigan State led both their teams for a total of ZERO seconds but beat them both

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/12243376_974588425936090_2413464165489335995_n.jpg?oh=2e65f2517fa14e345580f06271e5981c&oe=56AD3480

This was in a Duck thread about the upcoming civil war UO V OSU, but it can apply to yer recent game too (Who knows may have been stolen from that games fallout)

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12278698_974608282600771_5397140150314855315_n.jpg?oh=90828124a587aba25789d5a18012ab76&oe=56B23FF6

2 Likes

I’ll preface this by hoping beyond hope MSU doesn’t yack up a chance at the East title and a B1G championship by losing to Ped State this weekend in East Lansing.

Which dicknugget school to we want to “share” a B1G east title with. With a win MSU will be 7-1 in conference. Jerky the Skunk plays Brutus the Narcissist in Ann Arbor Saturday and ONE of them will be 7-1 in conference like Sparty. One of those schools will print shirts, actually print shirts saying they were co-champs. If by co-champs you mean this:

So I must now contemplate which to share with, the insufferable snobs in A2 or the nigger fanbase of the B1G.

Who would you rather pick if you were in my shoes?