New Rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZZEpNKjg0

1 Like

Tell that to the billions who are working for the billionaire masters. If they all quit, the masters would be up shit creek. They are frightened, snowflakey cucks who cannot do anything for themselves. They would die a slow and miserable death. I would be LMAO.

1 Like

The well never dries up for some. :slight_smile:

Yup. Outlaw abortion an make birth control hard to come by and you keep that workforce growing!

That’s grasping…

Yeah, right.

The first thing Bush did when he took office – the very first fucking thing – was to close Planned Parenthood clinics in third world countries. Guess why.

Because the US shouldn’t be paying for Planned Parebthood clinics in other countries?

1 Like

I wonder why the US was doing that to begin with? Perhaps it was an aspect of programs meant to lift the standard of living/educational levels of countries we are already giving millions/billions of dollars to? Yet perhaps Bushco wanted more cheap labor and more war fodder.

I don’t know but I think we need to spend more time focused on our own countries than fucking up other countries.

1 Like

True, but I don’t think Bush closed PP clinics as part of his plan to stop fucking around with other countries.

Nah, it’s just the stranglehold the Christian Right, aka Reagan’s “Moral Majority” at work, the same guys that have talked various African countries into enacting barbaric penalties against gay people etc

That’s logical, except that Bushco really didn’t give a rat’s ass about abortion.

I don’t think Bush did either, but a lot of the people supporting the Bushcos of the world do.

I have been told before that my view is cynical, but I firmly believe Bushco closed those clinics because the last thing they want in 3rd world countries where we get all of our cheap labor is a population decline. Historically, low populations = higher wages.

The only way I’ll ever be convinced otherwise is if I become part of the Trump administration, and see the real inner workings of the government.

To save money.

Why would that be his first offical act? The savings were no doubt paltry at best.

Could be true if there were PP clinics in countries like China, Taiwan, Mexico, India, etc. I don’t think there was any fear of declining populations in any of those places - at least not enough that a few PP clinics would impact.

1 Like

For show. To say, “Look at us saving on frivolous governmental spending.”

Those few PP clinics – in places like Indonesia, Mexico, etc – were in many cases the ONLY opportunity people had to get birth control.