NCAA Tournament Thread

I had to do a lot of research for a client today. That client was me and the research was brackets.

Thoughts on yawning baby animals?

Ducks get into the sweet 16. Fight me!

1 Like

Have I mentioned that my higher learning establishment focused the quality of education?

(Psst… That means sucked at sports)

2 Likes

For my sourhbay friends, the Ducks play some other team in some kind of post season deal, tomorrow four o’clockish real time, in a sportsball arena near y’all.

Think blue, as in Duke.
That is all.

Can Cassius match Magic and Mateen? Point Guard U wants to know.Untitled

1 Like

Virginia losing by 11 to Gardner-Webb in the first half. Still a lot of time but the way the game is being played it just seems to favor GW. If this does happen again I swear to a God I don’t believe in I’ll pee myself laughing

Well the ducks, survived to play another game, via annihilating Wisconsin.

1 Like

1 Like

Duke was gifted another W today by the zebras …

Duke always gets a free ride to the final 4.

I have never seen a player like Tacko Fall. Never. The only person I can compare him to is Zdeno Chara for the Bruins who is 6’9" and almost 7 feet on skates and has a giant sweeping reach and just stands where he wants and you cannot move him. Cannot. He doesn’t even really fight guys because it’s truly not fair at his size. Manute Bol was more of an oddity than frontline player. I remember a really tall guy at NC State in the 70’s named Burleson who was good but nothing like Tacko. There were times when he got the ball under the basket he was like the Indian in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest

Chara not fighting to save lives. Why not ragdoll a 6’2" 220 lb grown ass man if you can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=317UxnIXvTw

Here’s why, even when a large man jumps him from behind, well, that just angers the giant monster and causes bleeding for the other guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0483xzVFM

1 Like

The Ducks V. Anteaters game just kicked off in San Jose.

Ducks looking good at half. I’m watching Ohio State

They switched the narrative the ducks could do nothing right, and everything was falling for UCI but the Ducks came back and are now currently ahead… Winner plays Virginia, who Sir Charles picks to win it all.

So, anyway, The Ducks won this one.

A lot of “experts” giving MSU quite the chance today. We’ll see. Duke is usually MSU’s kryptonite

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

Y’all beat Duke? woo hoo!