Nabilone

So my doctor put me on Nabilone today.

Nabilone is a synthetic cannabinoid with therapeutic use as an antiemetic and as an adjunct analgesic for neuropathic pain. It mimics tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the primary psychoactive compound found naturally occurring in Cannabis.

Does anyone know anything about them.

Great movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LCMYAeb3E

PS don’t know nothing about this drug of which you speak, sorries

1 Like

I haven’t ever heard anything good about any synthetic cannabinoid, I wouldn’t take that shit, got the real thing baby…

I had some Toblerone the other day. Very yummy.

Nabilone can increase—rather than decrease—post-operative pain. In the treatment of fibromyalgia, adverse effects limits the useful dose.[2] Adverse effects of nabilone include, but are not limited to: dizziness/vertigo, euphoria, drowsiness, dry mouth, ataxia, sleep disturbance, dysphoria, headache, nausea, disorientation, depersonalization, asthenia.[1]

I was wondering what the benefits vs THC were supposed to be. The Wikipedia article didn’t get into that.

I’m sure there are none, the benefit in their eyes I’m sure is that it probably doesn’t get you high and they can patent it and sell it. .

1 Like

It’s an anti nausea drug it sounds like which of course can cause more nausea… smoke a 1 gram joint instead.

1 Like

So I was warned that it will get me high just like weed. The treatment in my case is for neuropathic pain.

The weed is great and all but it’s super expensive. This is covered by my medical.

I’m just not sure how well it’s going to work.

You need better friends.

I get my stuff from a dispensary.

how much per gram?

You’re going to shut…

I don’t know by gram but the stuff I got today was $130 for 1/2 oz.

Not much less than the illegal street prices around here… not a good deal, should be a lot cheaper there.

I see it advertised in WA and it’s SUPER cheap comparatively.

1 Like

Thats about what they charge around here for top shelf products

From my dabbling experience there isn’t necessarily a direct correlation between prices and “quality”

Yeah this is top shelf stuff and my absolute favourite - Super Lemon Haze. Works well but it’s a bitch to get my hands on.

I will have to give that a try.

So I’m like day two of Nabilone and my legs actually feel better than they have in the past. I feel mildly stoned from it - like a bit dopey and woozy and like I can’t really connect to my brain 100% but it’s worth it IMHO.

1 Like

Ding ding ding.