Movin to the country

gonna eat a lot of peaches, millions of peaches, peaches for free…

Just looking at the moment, I’m sure it will be a hurdle to get there. I want a nice farm house, rural spot with decent water and internet, no close neighbors, with a large open bright space out back for a massive veggie garden and a large greenhouse but private enough to run around nekked. Fuck this city life bullshit, @Bigdukesix is right.

6 Likes

Start looking - you may get lucky and find a deal - so ya look for a year - so what - you will still be a year older if ya don’t look

It may not be the hurdle you think it is

If ya don’t look you won’t find it

It’s just a ride to look

The fucking real problem is if ya find a place and get used to the quiet you will prob kill yerself if yer forced back into being a townie for any reason

It’s my retirement plan.

Don’t forget the fruit trees and some chickens. Dwarf fruit trees will sometimes produce in just a couple of years and they are easier to maintain.

2 Likes

Definitely want some fruit trees and chickens, maybe even a pit bull or two to patrol the place.

This place looks interesting but more than what I want, overpriced and the neighbors are too close. The greenhouses don’t look like they’re anything special from the one pic, coldframes which are relatively inexpensive… a few k each to setup probably at the most.

http://www.landandfarm.com/property/Mini_Farm_Flower_and_Produce_Business-2355711/

1 Like

Get yourself a trailer and a few acres in Mendocino.

It would be the shit but so much harder to get there, might as well stay in IL and grow lettuce, it will be worth more than weed probably in a few years anyways after the Phillip Morris Co. fields start up out there.

If you get pits, be kind to them. Don’t make them strictly guard dogs. They love people and need affection.

Anyway, happy hunting.

Anatolian’s - not pits - much better choice -