Months of witch hunting and millions of dollars later

…and the best that Draco Malfoy, er, Trey Gowdy, can come up with is “shit happens”.

The report, parts of which have already been reviewed by CNN, paints a picture of a perfect storm of bureaucratic inertia, rapidly worsening security in Libya and inadequate resources in the months that led up to the killings of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three colleagues on September 11, 2012.<

Betcha five to one that the committee report makes no mention at all of Republican Congressional budget cuts to embassy security.

Didn’t see this Mon Frere, oh well, this news was so nice it should be posted twice.

They put themselves in harms way to accomplish nothing or to take over the country

Six don’t feel a fucking thing

You don’t wanna get hit by a fucking train don’t walk in front of one

's’okay. After all the threads Cons have started on Benghazi, their epic failure deserves to be mentioned a few times.

Every Republican is looking at each other asking pitifully, “What do we do now?”

1 Like

Just made the rounds of my usual haunts.

The few intelligent Cons - I know, almost an oxymoron - are simply pretending that the explosive decompression of their hopes didn’t happen at all. They are ignoring every “Benghazi Committee Report” thread, lalala they can’t hear it.

The vast majority of Cons, the nitwits, are simply repeating the same shit they’ve been shouting all along, only shriller, even though the Draco Malfoy committee basically nutted the whole rant.

If those losers didn’t vote, it would be funny to watch them.

There’s a fairly active libicon page on FB that has many cons in complete and total denial the report was made. If act I’d say there hysterical diatribes about the tragic but fairly blameless events (as far as these things go anyway) the Hillary/Benghazi posts have spiked.

What’s the address of that page? Sounds too good to miss.

Donald Trump’s Dank Meme Stash

1 Like

Grazi.

1 Like