Mensa is on the job!

President Donald Trump bragged on Tuesday that he could beat Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on an IQ test.

Trump had been asked about reports that Tillerson had called him a “moron.”

“I think it’s fake news,” Trump said in an interview with NBC News. “But if he did that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

If Trump is serious about the offer, one organization is willing to help.

Mensa, which bills itself as “the high IQ society,” said it’s willing to give both Trump and Tillerson an IQ test.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mensa-offers-iq-tests-donald-022835089.html

2 Likes

What was Obama or Hillary’s IQ?

LOL. What difference does it make? You know that their IQ scores combined are about 10 times Donny’s IQ.

Really? Link it.

Link something that indicates Trump has an above room temperature IQ.

No u.

Surrender accepted.

Me, surrender?

Never.

1 Like

Fine, but I’m not buying that this is about anyone’s IQ including Trump’s. It’s about how he makes everything so fucking third grade, and I wish someone would call him on it and make him look even stupider when he doubles down (as he predictably does.)

He needs his twitter taken away. :tired_face:

1 Like

Well whether you like them or not you gotta admit it’s probably about a 100 higher than that illiterate moron Trump’s… come on the guy reads at a 2nd grade level… how can you endorse such shit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s your link.

4 Likes

I took an IQ test on time in eighth grade My mom still has the results in her keepsake book. My momma didn’t raise no dummy. I also made her show the number to my wife before mom leaves this mortal coil so wifey’ll have to live with that cudgel forever.

I had mine done when I was 10, they didn’t tell me the result but I went to the MGM program after school after that.

It was a BAD seminal moment. Anytime I wanted to play sports after that was “wasting my time”

1 Like

I had mine tested in College, I was pleasantly surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mU6ej5ceK4

1 Like

They told me my IQ was 72, so I voted for Trump!

5 Likes

Mensa claims that to be a member of it’s group one has to be in the top 2% of the population IQ wise. Big F@^ing deal. All that means is that in a room of 50 people one person is Mensa material. Again, Big F@^ing deal.

You’re still upset that there’s no club for the guy at the other end of the 50.

1 Like

Oh my bad, I assumed that was what the Trump Train was?

1 Like