Lotus - Lehigh is hiring big time - ya could live by me

When I went to Florissant Valley Community College I think it was like $23 a credit hour. Good ole’ FLO VAL… the Fighting Peacocks.

I’m 55 years old man. No time for that. I guess it’s back to shopping around for a diploma mill.

Why is there no time for it? You’ll be 56, then 57, then 58, whether you take time to go to school or not.

But, honestly, you might be able to get into a Cal State. They have sort of a separate program for returning (old fart) students. The program offers more evening classes.

Yeah, UC SB is like a mile from here. I pass by the campus every day. I’ll have to check it out. I’m also looking in to some of the online stuff.

UCSB is easier to get into than UCLA. There is also Cal State Channel Islands up there.

1 Like

And I had her Gated Community all picked out to save her lookin time

1 Like

so its a volunteer job? who works for 59k?

Yearly tuition at lehigh not the pay fer the job

The pay is prolly lower than 59k.

Free tuition fer the kiddies and spouses

So? Everyone in my family is done with school.

Ya get to live by me - the ultimate perk - and you could always have more

My alma mater, Unversity of British Columbia) charges around $170/credit these days.

well its on the internet so its true.

mine, the school of blue collar work was paying $125/hr before i retired.

1 Like

I love apprenticeship programs where you work and school. I think it’s a great education model.

Ah, well, the ultimate authority has spoken.

It’s just my opinion. Nothing to get excited about LB.

So, when you say what you think, you’re just expressing your opinion. When I say what I think, I’m talking out of my ass.

OK, Gaslight McGee.

I haven’t countered or even challenged anything you’ve said in this thread.