Losers Lose Again - No Vote Today

Yeah, I forgot how truthful she is, just like Obama. LOLOLOLOLOL

Looks like I get the last word, it’s time for my dinner.:grinning:

“Hey Republicans, don’t worry. that burn is covered under the Affordable Care Act…”- Senator Bob Menendez

3 Likes

This is some crap a con sent me - he sez they won

Moments ago, the American Health Care Act (AHCA) was pulled from the House floor because it did not have the votes to pass. This means the House needs to revise the legislation so it reduces premiums, repeals ObamaCare and truly makes life better for Americans suffering under ObamaCare.

This is a victory for conservatives.

The AHCA would have kept Obamacare’s regulatory architecture in place, ensuring premiums remained high. The bill’s defeat was essential – but now the hard work begins.

Conservatives, lead by Rep. Mark Meadows and Rep. Jim Jordan, deserve tremendous credit for fighting for you and your family. They recognized that the AHCA didn’t repeal the fundamental structure of Obamacare. And rather than giving in to political pressure from leadership and the White House, they stood strong.

Those conservative members – those who opposed the bill because it did not repeal Obamacare – should be applauded for their courage and leadership.

So what’s next? It is now clear that the House cannot pass a bill that does not repeal Obamacare’s core regulatory architecture. Congressional leaders and the administration need to go back to the negotiating table and draft a bill that repeals Obamacare’s regulatory regime and ultimately drives down premiums.
What should conservatives be doing?

1. Thanking the conservative leaders who stood firm against the bill like Rep. Mark Meadows and Rep. Jim Jordan.
  2. Reach out to your Representative and ask them to ensure that a repeal of Obamacare’s Title I regulatory provisions is included in any plan moving forward.

We now have an opportunity to get Obamacare repeal right, but that only happened because of the conservatives stood their ground and grassroots America rose up in opposition.

Thanks for standing with us in this fight.

Michael A. Needham
Chief Executive Officer
Heritage Action for America

I’ve seen that sentiment parroted on yer FB’s

The Dem party will use this defeat in the next election campaign. They will claim that Trump’s failure to fix Obamacare resulted in the Obamacare disaster. The media will give them cover.

Somebody should bookmark this thread and repost it in about 8 months or a year.

Wow. That’s some fancy footwork they’re doing there. They really do think their constituents are brain dead. Maybe they are. But fu-uck.

I made blank lines in it L_B cause I know you hate the jammed up stuff

60 fucking votes to repeal it, all worthless and they knew it, no pressure. The first chance they get they ALL fuck it up from the hop. They run all three branches and can’t even vote ONE goddamned time. What pieces of shit, ALL of them and their dead end supporters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6F6kIqlxw

1 Like

Down goes Trumpcare! Down goes Trumpcare!

1 Like

Trump is now saying he never said he would repeal and replace Obamacare (even though there are oodles of clips of him saying exactly that, cue twilight zone theme)

2 Likes

It failed because it was half cocked and not well thought out.

It’s proof that Trump is all talk, no substance.

3 Likes

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/17499295_1760858203925150_5091967456352827402_n.jpg?oh=f856596c14691db6f717152442efb017&oe=595D396B

4 Likes

TLDR,

2 Likes

False in at least three particulars, rest of poast rejected without reading.
Thanks for stopping by, Jeff.

1 Like

Wow, Jeff. Are you honestly unaware of how pathetic that blatant example of goal-post moving (I mean, you moved them out to the parking lot) makes you and your ilk look?

1 Like

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/17523105_1113726395403910_6484789235064130764_n.jpg?oh=6481b6b00b9f07acc439ffe0e5391049&oe=59604B21

I’d still like to know what’s wrong with Obamacare that regulation of insurance rates can’t fix?

Regulation is bad, see. Invisible hand, all that.

Paying for Trump’s constant trips to Mar-a-Lago is bad. Regulating greedy insurance companies is good.