London Terror Attack

They are making use of an insane idea of extreme politically correctness, which was carefully machinated and put in place by some of the most devious minds on the world.

It was inserted first in the academic midst, using of things like guilt and shame to be assimilated.

They found very fertile terrain for that in places like the US, Europe and Brazil.

Then they used to media to spread those notions among the rest of the public

1 Like

No - I sound like bonafide Liberal. You, sir, do not.

No, you sound like a hypocrite. Just sayin’ …

Where? Show me.
My views are consistent throughout. I do not vary basic principles from issue to issue as most posters do.

You ain’t from Missouri, friend.

Your views are NOT consistent, for no “liberal” would dare utter the unconscionable position that muslim “others” are not fit to be in the free West.

Yes we would - and do. You are thinking of Libs.

As I said - as a Liberal I am under no obligation to be accepting of that which would like to kill me. Liberalism is inconsistent with the radical conservatism of Islam. Self defense is a basic human right. Were it up to me I would annihilate conservatism in all its forms, from xtianity and the other perverse monotheisms to greedy unrestrained self serving capitalsm, to commieism, and Nazism.

Yet had you owned a plantation in Georgia in the 1760s, you no doubt would have justified your ownership of negroes, amirite, Mr. Classical Liberal?

I don’t know any feminists who are telling women that 3rd world countries are safe. I know you, Roose, anti-feminist, have told me Turkey is safe for women when I have questioned you.

I am a feminist, and I love to travel. I would probably never go to a Muslim country alone. I probably wouldn’t even got to most with my husband.

1760? Why not give a little thought to your choice of time periods.
Chances are I would have been Lenape, dinky.

Anyway, Raggs - it is well known I am from the 1880’s

1 Like

Ahhh, so you’re an injun now? Kinda like Pocahontas Warren, huh?

I too have native American ancestors. I am sure I could live as comfortably in either world or fluidly in the between. :wink:

but lets get focuses on basketball.

Ain’t no injun blood in my line that I know of. Some Irish did sneak in there, but the woman was hot, HOT I tell you!

… and I just don’t get the March Madness thing. It’s cool if you dig it. I get a lot of work hyping the damned tourney, but it just doesn’t give me a thrill.

[quote=“Reggie_Essent, post:32, topic:19693”]
I just don’t get the March Madness thing.
[/quote] Real Americans love the NCAA Tournament.
Why do you hate America, Raggs?

Irish almost as bad as Italian

Don’t be silly. Basketball isn’t really a sport. It was invented to distract ghetto boys from committing crimes.

… just not quite as greasy.

Scary. My husband and I were on that very bridge just last year.

You shud spend yer shiny stones in the USA

We wanted to go to England for years. This was the trip of a lifetime for us.