Libs like lying

caught… :joy:

As to your thread title, shall we compare liberal lies and conservative lies, and see who likes lying more? Or shall we chalk it up to more projection on your part?

Chalk it up as all media is garbage

Except Fox, of course.

If the RC tol me today was Monday I wud look at a calendar

Fox is shite

Yet cons worship it

His talking points are straight out of the Fox playbook. Interesting that he doesn’t know that Fox, Sinclair brosdcasting, NRA tv, and XM radio personalities all seem to read the same script.

Then he comes and spews it here, then with his nose in the air, he calls Fox shit.

Well, I’ll be damned.

3 Likes

Your forgetting he is still a child - easily influenced because of a lack of critical thinking and sich

You, I, and theR should be charitable

There’s a crisis in this country, it’s time to wake the fuck up.

It’s over

recovery is impossible

there are 150 million + boros out there - impossible to come back from that

yu shud listen to me and go to Uruguay - you already know the language and are still young

I won’t leave my family. And if it’s how this place is becoming, what’s the advantage?

Link?
I don’t listen/watch any of those

Uruguay is still cool - the president picks up hitchhikers fer chris sakes - Six never sed to leave the family - jus do them a favor and take them with you

you will be kicking yer ass 6 ways to fuking Sunday 10 years from now fer not listening to me

I don’t trust Latin Americans and the idea of the rule of law. Those fuckers will support a dictatorship at the drop of a hat.

They have strong fascist tendencies. Surely you must have read between the lines of the racist Brazilians posts. Not that you have to read that deeply.

WTF does Brazil have to do with Uruguay?

Back when I used to have cable teevee Joe Scarbrough was a Bush supporting Republican… :stuck_out_tongue:

The right wing is the same all over Latin America. Christ, it’s not a difficult concept

He probably still is a Bush supporting Republican.

Just not the Trump kind.

1 Like